2245 Old Toll Rd, Jackson
Lots of possibilities for this 7,488 SF building sitting on 10.76 acres. Currently a church, the building was built in three sections with an eye on future expansion. Most furniture and equipment stays. The building features two large wings and a central common area with two restrooms, four classroom/office spaces, and a kitchen/break room. It also has a storage shed, historic barn, and county acreage in addition to the 3 acres +/- inside city limits with city services. Note: Current zoning is R-2; a commercial use other than a church will require rezoning.
- MLS® #17057511
- Square Footage7,488
- Year Built2017
- TypeCommercial & Indr.
- Sub-TypeCommercial Land, Special Purpose/Use
- UtilitiesCable, Electric, Sewer, Telephone, Water
- Features2+ Lavatories, Building Sign, Kitchen Facilities
- ParkingExpandable, Lighted Parking, Parking Lot, Concrete
- RoofAsphalt Shingle
- Listing OfficeRealty Executives Of Cape Co.
- Address2245 Old Toll Rd
- AreaSoutheast Missouri
- CountyCape Girardeau
- Zip Code63755
- HeatingForced Air
- # of Stories1
- Date ListedJuly 17th, 2017
- Days on Market67
Information from Third Parties, Deemed Reliable but Not Verified.
Listings displaying the MARIS logo are courtesy of Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange.