2245 Old Toll Rd, Jackson
Lots of possibilities for this 7,488 SF building sitting on 10.76 acres. Currently a church, the building was built in three sections with an eye on future expansion. Most furniture and equipment stays. The building features two large wings and a central common area with two restrooms, four classroom/office spaces, and a kitchen/break room. It also has a storage shed, historic barn, and county acreage in addition to the 3 acres +/- inside city limits with city services. Note: Current zoning is R-2; a commercial use other than a church will require rezoning.
- MLS® #17057511
- Square Footage7,488
- Year Built2017
- TypeCommercial & Indr.
- Sub-TypeSpecial Purpose/Use, Commercial Land
- UtilitiesCable, Electric, Water, Sewer, Telephone
- FeaturesBuilding Sign, Kitchen Facilities, 2+ Lavatories
- ParkingExpandable, Lighted Parking, Parking Lot, Concrete
- RoofAsphalt Shingle
- Listing OfficeRealty Executives Of Cape Co.
- Address2245 Old Toll Rd
- AreaSoutheast Missouri
- CountyCape Girardeau
- Zip Code63755
- HeatingForced Air
- # of Stories1
- Date ListedJuly 17th, 2017
- Days on Market127
Information from Third Parties, Deemed Reliable but Not Verified.
Listings displaying the MARIS logo are courtesy of Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange.