5501 Locust St, Augusta
4 COMMERCIAL BUILDINGS ON ONE SITE-PRIME LOCATION IN HISTORIC TOWN OF AUGUSTA. Consists of 4 buildings with separate addresses, but all in one Tax ID, on one parcel of land approx. 2.4 acres per survey. Historic "Sharp Corner" brick building circa 1858 at 5501 Locust currently leased to a restaurant. 2 add'l Historic stand alone commercial buildings known as "The Cottage" at 5505 Locust & "The Ice House" at 5507 Locust. 4th building at 5509 Locust is a newer 5000 sq.ft. commercial bldg. All served by public water & sewer. Paved parking, water garden & additional vacant area for future development makes this an ideal spot for many ventures. Income producing units 5505 & 5507 & 5509 Locust are currently vacant and ready for your dream endeavor. All four buildings must be sold as one unit due to zoning requirements. Great opportunity to have your own business & additional income, too.
- MLS® #13003365
- Year Built2019
- TypeCommercial & Indr.
- Sub-TypeOther, Retail
- UtilitiesElectric, Sewer, Telephone, Water
- Features2+ Lavatories, Exterior Lighting, Kitchen Facilities, Smoke Alarm/Detec, Wheelchair Access
- ParkingPaved Asphalt, Parking Lot
- ExteriorBrick, Metal or Steel, Wood
- Lot DescriptionSee Survey
- Listing OfficeCountryside Brokers, Inc.
- Address5501 Locust St
- AreaWashington (St. Charles)
- SubdivisionTown of Augusta
- CountySt Charles
- Zip Code63332
- HeatingForced Air, Individual Unit
- CoolingWall Unit(s), Central-Electric
- # of Stories1
- Date ListedJanuary 19th, 2013
- Days on Market2286
Information from Third Parties, Deemed Reliable but Not Verified.
Listings displaying the MARIS logo are courtesy of Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange.