1 Eads @ Pevely Farms, Eureka
Stunning Luxury homes are now available at The Forest at Pevely Farms by Payne Family Homes! Offering spectacular views, many of the home-sites back to West Tyson County Park and others have bluff views overlooking the Meramec River Valley. Featuring the prestigious Louis Collection, this series offers upscale Ranch, 1.5 story and 2-story designs ranging from 2,700 to 4,000 sq ft. The Eads, an innovative ranch style home with 4 bdrs, 3 Baths, and 2,940 sq ft has been thoughtfully designed and offers the perfect combination of space, function and style for extraordinary living. Features include a 3 car side entry garage, granite countertops, 9 and 12 ft ceilings, a Luxurious Owners Suite, private In Law Suite, secluded deck-patio area, irrigation system and more. Enjoy exquisite finishes along with efficient and dynamic plan variations. Pevely Farms is located in the sought after Rockwood school district and is minutes from all that Eureka has to offer.
- MLS® #14059569
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,940
- Basement TypeConcrete,Full,Concrete,Sump Pump,Unfinished
- AmenitiesUnderground Utilities
- # of Garages3
- GaragesAttached Garage,Garage Door Opener,Rear/Side Entry
- ConstructionBrick Veneer,Frame,Vinyl Siding
- Date ListedOctober 24th, 2014
- Days on Market1989
- HOA Fees1095
- HOA Fees Freq.Annually
- Address1 Eads @ Pevely Farms
- SubdivisionThe Forest at Pevely Farms
- CountySt Louis
- Zip Code63025
- Interior FeaturesCathedral Ceiling(s),High Ceilings,Open Floorplan,Carpets,Special Millwork,Walk-in Closet(s),Some Wood Floors
- AppliancesDishwasher,Disposal,Microwave,Electric Oven
- HeatingForced Air 90+,Humidifier
- CoolingElectric,ENERGY STAR Qualified Equipment
- Has BasementYes
- BasementConcrete,Full,Concrete,Sump Pump,Unfinished
- # of Fireplaces1
- DistrictRockwood R-VI
- ElementaryBlevins Elem.
- MiddleLasalle Springs Middle
- HighEureka Sr. High
- Listing OfficeBerkshire Hathaway Select
Information from Third Parties, Deemed Reliable but Not Verified.
Listings displaying the MARIS logo are courtesy of Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange.