1 Parkview Ii @ Pevely Farms, Eureka
Fischer and Frichtel presents The Manors of Pevely Farms, a gorgeous community nestled within the gates of Pevely Farms Golf Course. Select from Fischer and Frichtel’s exclusive Vista Collection of homes and enjoy glorious views that stretch for miles. Choose from 9 stunning home designs featuring Ranch and 1.5 Story plans ranging from 3,503 to 4,109 sq ft. Home sites are 1+ acres and the community is located in the top rated Rockwood School Dist. The Parkview II is a 4 bdr, 3.5 bath, 3,840 sq ft 1.5 story with a main floor Master Suite. Features include 3 car, side entry garages, 9 ft ceilings, hardwood floors in the Foyer-Kitchen-Brkfst Rm, granite countertops, double oven, Hearth Room, Fireplace, luxurious Master Suites and more. Dynamic exteriors inc brick with stone detail, James Hardie fiber cement siding, architectural shingles, full sod, professional landscape and an irrigation system.Personalize your home to fit your unique needs with the assistance of a professional designer.
- MLS® #15010351
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,840
- Basement TypeConcrete,Full,Concrete,Sump Pump,Unfinished
- AmenitiesUnderground Utilities
- # of Garages3
- GaragesAttached Garage,Garage Door Opener,Rear/Side Entry
- ConstructionBrick Veneer,Fiber Cement,Frame
- Date ListedMarch 6th, 2015
- Days on Market1908
- HOA Fees1095
- HOA Fees Freq.Annually
- Address1 Parkview Ii @ Pevely Farms
- SubdivisionThe Manors of Pevely Farms
- CountySt Louis
- Zip Code63025
- Interior FeaturesHigh Ceilings,Open Floorplan,Carpets,Walk-in Closet(s),Some Wood Floors
- AppliancesDishwasher,Disposal,Double Oven,Electric Cooktop,Microwave,Other,Electric Oven
- HeatingDual,Forced Air,Zoned
- Has BasementYes
- BasementConcrete,Full,Concrete,Sump Pump,Unfinished
- # of Fireplaces1
- DistrictRockwood R-VI
- ElementaryBlevins Elem.
- MiddleLasalle Springs Middle
- HighEureka Sr. High
- Listing OfficeBerkshire Hathaway Select
Information from Third Parties, Deemed Reliable but Not Verified.
Listings displaying the MARIS logo are courtesy of Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange.