18375 Walnut Crest, Marthasville
You thought an estate like this didn’t exist…but it does. The Seller carefully selected this 43 acre parcel to create the 3 acre lake, build their well-thought-out home & for secluded privacy. This heavily wooded tract provides wildlife habitat & has been managed with a conservation program for timber improvement. Custom-built 4 BRS, 4 full baths strategically positioned to enjoy endless views of the lake & wooded hillsides from the screened or covered front porches & from inside the home. 2 geo-thermal heat/cool systems, new roof 2013, 2" x 6" exterior walls. 7/2018 new quartz kitchen counter tops, Delta "Touch Faucet", hot water dispenser. Elevator to all 3 levels, handicapped accessible features. 2005 inground gunite "play pool" has swim jet, fountains, colored lights, in-pool seating & inserts for volley ball. Lovingly maintained by the Seller, this multi-faceted property could be your next home or weekend retreat for generations to come. Too many features to list-see for yourself.
- MLS® #16064793
- Full Baths4
- Square Footage3,500
- Year Built1996
- Basement TypeBathroom in LL, 8 ft + pour, Full, Partially Finished, Poured Concrete, Sleeping Area, Sump Pit/Pump, Walk-Out
- AmenitiesElevator in Residence, Private Inground Pool, Underground Util, Workshop/Hobby Area
- FeaturesBurglar Alarm-Owned, Covered Porch, Patio, Screened Porch, Smoke Alarm/Detec, Wheelchair Accessible Entry
- Parking Spaces3
- ParkingAccessible Parking, Accessible Route to Entry, Attached Garage, Garage Door Opener, Oversize, Rear/Side Entry, Workshp/Storage Area
- # of Garages3
- Garages29' X 36'
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Community Pool & Private PoolYes
- Lot DescriptionBacks to Trees/Woods, Creek, Suitable for Horses, Pond/Lake, Wooded
- WindowsBay/Bow Window, Low-E, Palladian Windows, Pocket Door(s), 6 Panel Door(s), Skylight(s), Some Tilt-In Windows
- ConstructionVinyl Siding
- Date ListedSeptember 19th, 2016
- Days on Market818
- HOA Fees250
- HOA Fees Freq.Yearly
- Address18375 Walnut Crest
- AreaWashington (Warren)
- SubdivisionAccess thru Walnut Crest
- Zip Code63357
- InteriorBuilt-In Bookcases, 9' Ceilings, Some Carpeting, Special Millwork, Vaulted Ceiling, Walk-In Closets, 42" Hallways, Some Wood Floors
- AppliancesCentral Vacuum, Dishwasher, Downdraft/Cooktop, Electric Cooktop, Microwave, Refrigerator, Range/Oven-Electric, Trash Compactor
- HeatingForced Air, Geothermal, Zoned
- CoolingAttic Fan, Ceiling Fan, Geothermal, Zoned
- Has BasementYes
- BasementBathroom in LL, 8 ft + pour, Full, Partially Finished, Poured Concrete, Sleeping Area, Sump Pit/Pump, Walk-Out
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesCirculating Blower, Freestanding/Stove, Gas, Woodburning Fireplce
- Stories2 Story
- ElementaryMarthasville Elem.
- MiddleWashington Middle
- HighWashington High
- Listing OfficeCountryside Brokers, Inc.
Information from Third Parties, Deemed Reliable but Not Verified.
Listings displaying the MARIS logo are courtesy of Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange.