317-+/- Ac S. Boyce Lane, Festus
317+/- Acres of Jefferson County's finest, rolling hills, bottom lands and natural beauty. The land has been used as a horse farm. The buildings include, an indoor riding arena, a horse barn (numerous stalls), tack room, grain room, attached grain silo, 2nd floor hayloft. Also there are storage sheds, tractor sheds, and outbuildings. There is some fencing around the barn area, the barn area has electricity and water. The land has two small wet weather streams, and a larger creek (Plattin) that touches or flows through property. Property located only 5 minutes from Festus/Crystal City.
- MLS® #17010584
- Year Built2019
- TypeAcreage & Farms
- Sub-TypeAcreage Rural, Agricultural Land, Farm-Livestock, Recreational
- Basement TypeNone
- UtilitiesElectric, Water
- Lot DescriptionFlood Plain, Gently Rolling, Pasture, Wooded
- Date ListedFebruary 17th, 2017
- Days on Market874
- Address317-+/- Ac S. Boyce Lane
- AreaJefferson Co. R-7
- Zip Code63028
- DistrictJefferson Co. R-VII
- MiddleDanby-Rush Tower Middle
- HighJefferson High School
- Listing OfficeColdwell Banker Gundaker
Information from Third Parties, Deemed Reliable but Not Verified.
Listings displaying the MARIS logo are courtesy of Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange.