1 Stonewater-sunflower- To Be Bu, Pevely
Affordable New Construction in Jefferson County! Phase II Now Open This Community offers a "Sweat Equity Program" that provides 2% of the purchase price making this the best New Construction Value in town! There are 11 different models to choose from. Homes are starting as low as $159900 All homes include numerous standard features with plenty of options to customize it to your needs. There are several lots to choose from including lots that back to trees or common ground! Depending on the model, options include; Craftsman Collection, 3 Car Garage, Bay Windows, Vaulted Ceilings, Fireplace, Walk-Out, Finished Lower Level, plus many more. All built by one of the best builders in the business today, Lindbergh Properties Construction, building quality homes for over 34 years in Jefferson County! Come see our display by appt located at 435 Stonewater Dr. in Pevely!
- MLS® #17039392
- Basement TypeFull,Bath/Stubbed,Unfinished,Walk-Out Access
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAdditional Parking,Attached Garage,Garage Door Opener
- Lot DescriptionBacks to Comm. Grnd,Backs to Open Grnd,Backs to Trees/Woods,Level Lot,Wooded
- ConstructionBrick,Vinyl Siding
- Date ListedMay 19th, 2017
- Days on Market1050
- HOA Fees350
- HOA Fees Freq.Annually
- Address1 Stonewater-sunflower- To Be Bu
- Zip Code63070
- Interior FeaturesCarpets,Vaulted Ceiling,Walk-in Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher,Disposal,Microwave,Electric Oven,Gas Oven
- HeatingForced Air
- CoolingAttic Fan,Other,Electric
- Has BasementYes
- BasementFull,Bath/Stubbed,Unfinished,Walk-Out Access
- # of Fireplaces1
- DistrictDunklin R-V
- ElementaryPevely Elem.
- MiddleSenn-Thomas Middle
- HighHerculaneum High
- Listing OfficeRE/MAX Results
Information from Third Parties, Deemed Reliable but Not Verified.
Listings displaying the MARIS logo are courtesy of Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange.