2233 S U.s. Highway 67 S, Festus
This ideal lands for retail sales of Trailers/mobile home/recreational vehicles, warehousing/distribution, "C' store and fuel The Jefferson County special road district has indicated that they would grant a 60' wide' entrance off of New Buck Creek Road within 100' of U.S. 67 Highway. It lies in the 100 year flood plain and can be utilized by filling to +flood plain level for any structures and balance of lands can be parking etc (CAN BE COMBINED WITH 5+ ACRES ADJACENT AND SOUTH, MARIS No; 17011911
- MLS® #17058663
- Square FootageOwner
- Year Built2019
- TypeCommercial & Indr.
- Sub-TypeCommercial Land, Hotel Land, Industrial Land, Recreation Land, Retail, Special Purpose/Use
- StatusActive Under Contract
- UtilitiesElectric, Water, Telephone
- FeaturesPole Sign
- ParkingExpandable, Unpaved
- Lot Description670x400
- Listing OfficeBusiness Related Real EstateCo
- Address2233 S U.s. Highway 67 S
- SubdivisionTheodoro Estate
- Zip Code63028
- InteriorNon Applicable
- Date ListedJuly 22nd, 2017
- Days on Market836
Information from Third Parties, Deemed Reliable but Not Verified.
Listings displaying the MARIS logo are courtesy of Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange.