Tbb Arbors At Wilmas Farm Unit Enclave Ii, Chesterfield
New Construction, Chesterfield, Rockwood Schools! Elegant New Homes! NEW development opportunity in a FANTASTIC LOCATION - The Arbors at Kehrls Mill! We are currently featuring 16 spacious home sites. Built by one of St. Louis' premier hands on builders Claymont Development, LLC - Wesley Byrne. The ENCLAVE II is a 3 Bedroom, 2.5 Bath home of approximately 2,700 square feet featuring a brick and stone front elevation with "elegante" iron entry double doors. The great room features 12' ceilings and a wall of windows and vaulted hearth room. The huge kitchen includes a massive center island. Also available with a covered porch with outdoor fireplace and an optional lower level finish with bedroom, bath, recreation room and wet bar.
- MLS® #17058983
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,700
- Year Built2019
- TypeNew Construction
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- Basement TypeFull, Poured Concrete, Sump Pit/Pump
- AmenitiesCeiling Fan, High Speed Conn.
- FeaturesSmoke Alarm/Detec, Some Wood Floors, Walk-In Closets
- Parking Spaces4
- ParkingAttached Garage, Garage Door Opener
- # of Garages4
- Lot DescriptionLevel Lot, Other
- WindowsBay/Bow Window, French Door(s), Lever Style Door Handles, Panel Door(s), Some Insulated Wndws, Some Tilt-In Windows
- ConstructionBrk/Stn Veneer Frnt, Fiber Cement
- Date ListedNovember 1st, 2017
- Days on Market505
- HOA Fees Freq.Yearly
- AddressTbb Arbors At Wilmas Farm Unit Enclave Ii
- SubdivisionArbors at Wilmas Farm
- CountySt Louis
- Zip Code63005
- InteriorBuilt-In Bookcases, Open Floor Plan, Special Millwork, Vaulted Ceiling, Walk-In Closets
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Range Hood
- Has BasementYes
- BasementFull, Poured Concrete, Sump Pit/Pump
- # of Fireplaces2
- Stories1 Story
- DistrictRockwood R-VI
- ElementaryChesterfield Elem.
- MiddleRockwood Valley Middle
- HighLafayette Sr. High
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams Realty Chester
Information from Third Parties, Deemed Reliable but Not Verified.
Listings displaying the MARIS logo are courtesy of Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange.