2370 Co Rd 543, Jackson
Motivated Seller! Want the charm of an old house but not the headaches that come with it? If so, this is the house for you! This property has 5 acres & a home with 5,500+ sq ft of finished living area w/ 4 beds, 3.5 baths, custom kitchen, office, rec room, & gym. Unfinished area includes secret playroom, storm room, & storage. Gorgeous views from the wraparound porch. Only 15 minutes from uptown Jackson or 20 minutes to the Cape hospitals! Some of the beautiful features include granite countertops, 9’ ceilings, stained wood windows & doors, pocket doors, built-in cabinets, colonnades & various wood ceilings. This home is very well insulated & also has fiber cement board siding, metal roof, geothermal heating, outdoor wood burner, fireplace insert, stamped concrete porch, security system to include 4 cameras, home speaker system, wired for generator, water softener & 2 water heaters. NOTE-Additional acreage (up to 33) & workshop can be purchased. Seller is MO licensed Realtor.
- MLS® #17068913
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,143
- Year Built2013
- Basement TypeFull, Poured Concrete, Bathroom in LL, Rec/Family Area, Sleeping Area, Sump Pit/Pump, Walk-Out
- FeaturesCovered Porch, Smoke Alarm/Detec, Burglar Alarm-Owned, Composite Decking, Deck, Dock, High Spd Connection, Satellite Dish
- Parking Spaces2
- ParkingAttached Garage, Garage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- Lot DescriptionBacks to Trees/Woods
- WindowsSome Tilt-In Windows, 36" Minimum Entry Door, 32" Minimum Interior Doors, Panel Door(s), Pocket Door(s), Some Wood Windows
- ConstructionFiber Cement
- Date ListedAugust 25th, 2017
- Days on Market750
- Address2370 Co Rd 543
- SubdivisionStone Ridge Estates
- CountyCape Girardeau
- Zip Code63755
- InteriorOpen Floor Plan, Walk-In Closets, 9' Ceilings, Coffered Ceilings, Historic/Period Mlwk, Special Millwork, Vaulted Ceiling, 42" Hallways
- AppliancesDishwasher, Electric Cooktop, Energy Star Applianc, Refrigerator, Range Hood, Water Softener
- CoolingAttic Fan, Ceiling Fan, Geothermal
- Has BasementYes
- BasementFull, Poured Concrete, Bathroom in LL, Rec/Family Area, Sleeping Area, Sump Pit/Pump, Walk-Out
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesElectric, Insert
- Stories1 Story
- DistrictJackson R-II
- ElementaryNorth Elem.
- MiddleJackson Russell Hawkins Jr High
- HighJackson Sr. High
- Listing OfficeRealty Executives of Cape Co.
Information from Third Parties, Deemed Reliable but Not Verified.
Listings displaying the MARIS logo are courtesy of Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange.