660 Hwy 109, Wildwood
"LOMR" (Letter of Map Revision) just COMPLETED (10/2/2019) Call for details/Documentation. Wonderful,Convenient LOCATION,5 mins. to CHESTERFIELD VALLEY&10 mins. to WILDWOOD TOWNE CENTER !FLAT LAND that is hard to match.Fertile,Deep Topsoil with Beautiful,well maintained pastures and Mature Tall timber,Year Round Flowing Spring Feed Creek that "runs thru it".Perfect for your HORSES...,Ride to Babler Parks 2,600 Acres of Equestrian trails !!Build your Custom Barn & Home. Existing Pond is STOCKED w/Large Mouth Bass, etc. & could serve well for a GEO-THERMAL System ! ALSO, possible Church, Private School, Health & Wellness Center, Retirement Center, Plant Nursery, Community Garden !! Great Access, Tranquil. COMPLETED "LOMR" ("Letter of Map Revision") with FEMA, that PROVES SIGNIFICANT PORTIONS An Additional, Adjoining 6.35 Acre parcel, directly across the road, is Available !!Very hard to find a piece of Land, this LARGE, this NICE, this FLAT, that is this CLOSE IN !! Many Possibilities !!
- MLS® #17088590
- Year Built2017
- TypeAcreage & Farms
- Sub-TypeAgricultural Land, Commercial Potential, Farm-Row Crop, Farm-Livestock, Mini-Farm, Recreational
- Basement TypeNone
- AmenitiesBell Telephone
- UtilitiesElectric, Telephone
- FeaturesLake Access, Scenic View, Waterfront Lot, Water View, Wheelchair Accessible Entry
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Lot DescriptionBottomland, Flood Plain, Level Lot, Meadow, Pasture, Scattered Timber
- Date ListedNovember 11th, 2017
- Days on Market683
- Address660 Hwy 109
- CountySt Louis
- Zip Code63005
- DistrictRockwood R-VI
- ElementaryBabler Elem.
- MiddleRockwood Valley Middle
- HighLafayette Sr. High
- Listing OfficeRE/MAX Suburban
Information from Third Parties, Deemed Reliable but Not Verified.
Listings displaying the MARIS logo are courtesy of Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange.