38-acres South Highway 19, Hermann
Beautiful 38 acres of level to gently rolling pasture/hay/tillable land near Historic Hermann! Prime building sites for your dream home! Ideal Mini Farm - Bring your horses or other livestock! 20 acres+ are tillable for row crops. Many different opportunities here! Won't last long! $4,750 per surveyed acre. Some Restrictions.
- MLS® #17088766
- Year Built2019
- TypeAcreage & Farms
- Sub-TypeAcreage Rural, Agricultural Land, Farm-Row Crop, Farm-Livestock, Mini-Farm, Recreational
- StatusActive Under Contract
- Basement TypeNone
- UtilitiesElectric, Telephone
- Lot DescriptionCrop, Gently Rolling, Level Lot, Pasture, Terraced
- Date ListedNovember 10th, 2017
- Days on Market530
- Address38-acres South Highway 19
- AreaHerman R-1G
- Zip Code65041
- DistrictGasconade Co. R-I
- ElementaryHermann Elem.
- MiddleHermann Middle
- HighHermann High
- Listing OfficeHartman Real Estate
Information from Third Parties, Deemed Reliable but Not Verified.
Listings displaying the MARIS logo are courtesy of Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange.