305 W Columbia St, Farmington
Historic c) 1900 Church with stained glass windows, bell tower, gorgeous sanctuary with seating for 500+ with balcony and stunning pipe organ. 2 kitchens, fellowship hall seats 150+, gymnasium, full basement, 3 lighted parking lots, classrooms, offices, recording studio, ADA updated bathrooms, new roof in last 5 years, most HVAC units replaced in last 10 years, handicap accessible. Farmington voted one of the Top 100 Best Small Towns (2016), one of the Best Places to Live in Missouri (2015) and one of the Best Places to Raise your Kids (2011). Farmington is the regional center for commerce, industry, retail, healthcare, government services, recreation and entertainment. Historic neighborhoods with Victorian homes. One hour drive from St. Louis, surrounded by State Parks, National Forest and Wine Country. $14 million in new construction and improvements in the downtown area in last 10 years. Over $10 million in private investment with commitment to responsible environmental stewardship.
- MLS® #17090705
- Square Footage22,537
- Square FootageCounty Records
- Year Built1940
- TypeCommercial & Indr.
- Sub-TypeSpecial Purpose/Use
- UtilitiesElectric, Gas, Water, Sewer, Telephone
- Features2+ Lavatories, Burglar Alarm, Kitchen Facilities, Smoke Alarm/Detec, Wheelchair Access
- ParkingLighted Parking, Parking Lot, Paved Asphalt
- ExteriorBrick, Combination
- Lot Description206/215 x 210/218
- Listing OfficeRE/MAX Results
- Address305 W Columbia St
- CountySt Francois
- Zip Code63640
- InteriorDrywall, Paneled, Plaster
- HeatingIndividual Unit, Forced Air
- # of Stories3
- Date ListedDecember 1st, 2017
- Days on Market678
Information from Third Parties, Deemed Reliable but Not Verified.
Listings displaying the MARIS logo are courtesy of Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange.