1 Nantucket @ Cottleville Trail, Cottleville
Introducing the Woods at Cottleville Trail, an intimate enclave of 14 exclusive, 1 AC home-sites that back to mature trees & beautiful wooded areas. This one of a kind neighborhood offers Executive homes with exquisite features, dynamic Kitchens, spectacular Owners retreats and professional assistance from The Home Center Design consultants. Choose from ranch, 1.5 story and 2 story designs from the prestigious Estate Collection ranging from 2,220 - 3,840 sq ft. The Nantucket is a 3 BD, 2.5 BA, 3,292 sq ft ranch with a Hearth Room, a large Great Room, formal Dining Room and a luxurious Master Suite. This highly desirable neighborhood has easy access to Hwy 364 and is conveniently located near the restaurants, shops, recreation & services in Cottleville and O’Fallon. Students will attend sought after Fort Zumwalt schools. Enjoy running, walking & biking on the Great Rivers Greenway that runs along the entrance of this impressive community.
- MLS® #18007005
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,292
- Basement TypeConcrete,Full,Concrete,Unfinished
- AmenitiesUnderground Utilities
- # of Garages3
- GaragesAttached Garage,Garage Door Opener,Rear/Side Entry
- Lot DescriptionBacks to Trees/Woods,Sidewalks,Streetlights
- ConstructionBrk/Stn Veneer Frnt,Fiber Cement,Frame
- Date ListedMarch 30th, 2018
- Days on Market858
- HOA Fees650
- HOA Fees Freq.Annually
- Address1 Nantucket @ Cottleville Trail
- AreaFort Zumwalt South
- SubdivisionThe Woods at Cottleville Trail
- CountySt Charles
- Zip Code63304
- Interior FeaturesHigh Ceilings,Open Floorplan,Carpets,Walk-in Closet(s),Some Wood Floors
- AppliancesDishwasher,Disposal,Double Oven,Electric Cooktop,Microwave,Electric Oven,Stainless Steel Appliance(s)
- HeatingDual,Forced Air,Zoned
- Has BasementYes
- # of Fireplaces1
- DistrictFt. Zumwalt R-II
- ElementaryPheasant Point Elem.
- MiddleFt. Zumwalt South Middle
- HighFt. Zumwalt South High
- Listing OfficeBerkshire Hathaway Select
Information from Third Parties, Deemed Reliable but Not Verified.
Listings displaying the MARIS logo are courtesy of Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange.