1 Parkview Ii @ Cottleville Trl, Cottleville
Introducing the Woods at Cottleville Trail, an intimate enclave of 14 exclusive, 1 AC home-sites that back to mature trees & beautiful wooded areas. This one of a kind neighborhood offers Executive homes w/exquisite features, dynamic Kitchens, spectacular Owners retreats & prof assistance from The Home Center Design consultants. Choose from ranch, 1.5 story & 2 story designs from the prestigious Estate Collection ranging from 2,220 - 3,840 sq ft. The Parkview II is a popular, 4 BD, 3.5 BA, 3,840 sq ft, 1.5 story with a MAIN FLOOR MASTER SUITE. Features inc a gourmet Kitchen w/island, dbl oven, Lux Mstr Suite, W/I closets in every bdr & a large Bonus Rm. This highly desirable neighborhood has easy access to Hwy 364 and is conveniently located near the restaurants, shops & recreation in Cottleville & O’Fallon. Students will attend sought after Fort Zumwalt schools. Enjoy running, walking & biking on the Great Rivers Greenway that borders this impressive community.
- MLS® #18007010
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,840
- Basement TypeConcrete,Full,Concrete,Unfinished
- AmenitiesUnderground Utilities
- # of Garages3
- GaragesAttached Garage,Garage Door Opener,Rear/Side Entry
- Lot DescriptionBacks to Trees/Woods,Sidewalks,Streetlights
- ConstructionBrick Veneer,Fiber Cement,Frame
- Date ListedMarch 30th, 2018
- Days on Market789
- HOA Fees650
- HOA Fees Freq.Annually
- Address1 Parkview Ii @ Cottleville Trl
- AreaFort Zumwalt South
- SubdivisionThe Woods at Cottleville Trail
- CountySt Charles
- Zip Code63304
- Interior FeaturesHigh Ceilings,Carpets,Walk-in Closet(s),Some Wood Floors
- AppliancesDishwasher,Disposal,Double Oven,Electric Cooktop,Microwave,Electric Oven,Stainless Steel Appliance(s)
- HeatingDual,Forced Air,Zoned
- Has BasementYes
- # of Fireplaces1
- DistrictFt. Zumwalt R-II
- ElementaryPheasant Point Elem.
- MiddleFt. Zumwalt South Middle
- HighFt. Zumwalt South High
- Listing OfficeBerkshire Hathaway Select
Information from Third Parties, Deemed Reliable but Not Verified.
Listings displaying the MARIS logo are courtesy of Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange.