17 Glynn, Florissant
Amazing Price on 3 bed, 2 bath home with so many updates and close to everything Florissant has to offer! Located on a well-kept, quiet street close to shopping, restaurants, schools, parks and more. Step inside and enjoy the nicely updated and roomy eat-in kitchen with tons of natural light and upgraded cabinets! Newer steel appliances! Newer gas range! Newer laminate flooring in family room! Newer siding! Partially finished basement with 2nd full bath. Brand New Electric Service Panel! Enjoy the large park-like yard for family, summer grilling and entertaining. Don't miss a chance to own in this area at this price!! Home is being sold As-Is and price reflects minimal work needed. No warranties or repairs being offered. A little paint & minor handyman work go a long way here. Schedule your showing today and grab this deal while it lasts!
- MLS® #18010647
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,009
- Year Built1956
- StatusActive Under Contract
- Basement TypeBathroom in LL, Full, Partially Finished, Poured Concrete, Rec/Family Area
- ParkingCovered, Tandem Parking
- Lot DescriptionChain Link Fence, Sidewalks
- WindowsSome Storm Doors, Some Wood Windows
- ConstructionVinyl Siding
- Date ListedFebruary 20th, 2018
- Days on Market346
- Short SaleYes
- Address17 Glynn
- AreaHazelwood West
- SubdivisionLouise Park
- CountySt Louis
- Zip Code63031
- InteriorSome Wood Floors
- AppliancesFront Controls on Range/Cooktop, Gas Cooktop, Range/Oven-Gas, Stainless Steel Appliances
- HeatingForced Air
- CoolingAttic Fan, Ceiling Fan, Central-Electric
- Has BasementYes
- BasementBathroom in LL, Full, Partially Finished, Poured Concrete, Rec/Family Area
- Stories1 Story
- ElementaryLawson Elem.
- MiddleNorthwest Middle
- HighHazelwood West High
- Listing OfficePlatinum Realty of St. Louis
Information from Third Parties, Deemed Reliable but Not Verified.
Listings displaying the MARIS logo are courtesy of Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange.