127 W 3rd St, Hermann
Built in 1910 by a Hermann steam ship builder and located in the historic district this beautiful 2 story Victorian home offers 3 large bedrooms each with private baths. Renovation enhances the original floor plan and wonderful features of the home. Beautiful architectural arched woodwork and columns frame enlarged entrances from the wide center hallway into the living and dining rooms. These arches are repeated into the kitchen from the dining room as well. The large bright fully equipped kitchen features Kraftmaid cabinets, solid surface counters and breakfast bar. The main floor family room has a private bath and private outside entrance. It served as as a successful B&B suite for many years and could also be used as a 4th bedroom as well. Updates include 2 energy efficient heating/cooling units, 50 gal. hot water heater, 4 Pella storm doors, refinished wood floors and much more! Outside enjoy the well maintained "yarden" featuring a privacy fence, 12' x 12' gazebo and utility shed.
- MLS® #18036504
- Full Baths4
- Square Footage2,619
- Year Built1910
- Basement TypeFull, Walk-Out, Unfinished
- FeaturesCovered Porch, High Spd Connection, Gazebo, Utility Shed
- Lot DescriptionLevel Lot, Streetlights, Sidewalks, Wood Fence
- Windows6 Panel Door(s), Some Insulated Wndws, Some Storm Windows, Some Tilt-In Windows
- ConstructionCedar/Wood, Frame
- Date ListedMay 8th, 2018
- Days on Market281
- Address127 W 3rd St
- AreaHerman R-1G
- Zip Code65041
- InteriorSome Window Treatmnt, Walk-In Closets, Some Wood Floors, Center Hall Plan, 9' Ceilings, Coffered Ceilings, Historic/Period Mlwk
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Electric Cooktop, Microwave, Water Softener, Dryer, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingForced Air 90+, Zoned
- CoolingCentral-Electric, Zoned
- Has BasementYes
- BasementFull, Walk-Out, Unfinished
- Stories2 Story
- DistrictGasconade Co. R-I
- ElementaryHermann Elem.
- MiddleHermann Middle
- HighHermann High
- Listing OfficeHartman Real Estate
Information from Third Parties, Deemed Reliable but Not Verified.
Listings displaying the MARIS logo are courtesy of Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange.