1764 Watson Dr, Jackson
New Construction on 12th Tee @ Bent Creek w/2x6 outer walls. Lg Windows in back, Covered Porch w/TV Connections, view of Pond. ML Wood & Ceramic Flooring. Open Concept 4 BR, 3.5 BA, Formal Dining Rm, Lg Panty. ML Laundry, White Kitchen Custom Cabinets, Under Counter Lights, Glass Backsplash, Granite Counters, Pot Filler, Disposal. Kitchen Aid SS Appliances (5-Burner Gas Range, Confection Microwave, Dishwasher & $3,000 towards Refrigerator). Large Island w/Sink will seat 6-8. Living Room with ½ Bath access. Split Bedroom floor plan. All ML Bedrooms have Walk-In Closets. Master Suite w/Walk-In Tiled Shower, Double Sinks, Custom Vanity, Linen Closet. Downstairs w/Bedroom/Office Area, Lg Family Room, 5th Bedroom framed-in & Full Bath, Ceramic Tile, Tub/Shower. $2,500 allowance for DS flooring (Carpet or Tile). Lg Multiple Unfinished Storage Areas, 3-Car Garage for your golf cart, lawn mower/camping equipment & work area space. 75 Gal HWH, Side Walk-out, Jackson Schools.
- MLS® #18072501
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,300
- Year Built2018
- Basement TypeFull, Poured Concrete, Rec/Family Area, Sleeping Area, Walk-Out, Bathroom in LL, 8 ft + pour, Partially Finished
- AmenitiesUnderground Util
- FeaturesBuilders Warranty, Covered Porch, Patio, Smoke Alarm/Detec
- Parking Spaces3
- ParkingAttached Garage, Garage Door Opener, Oversize
- # of Garages3
- Garages34 x 21
- Lot DescriptionLevel Lot, Backs To Golf Course, Water View
- WindowsSome Tilt-In Windows, 36" Minimum Entry Door, 32" Minimum Interior Doors, Low-E, Panel Door(s), Pocket Door(s)
- ConstructionBrick/Stone Msn Pred, Vinyl Siding
- Date ListedSeptember 7th, 2018
- Days on Market172
- HOA Fees Freq.None
- Address1764 Watson Dr
- SubdivisionBent Creek-Spring Lake Add
- CountyCape Girardeau
- Zip Code63755
- Interior9' Ceilings, Open Floor Plan, Walk-In Closets, Special Millwork, 10 foot ceilings
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Energy Star Applianc, Range, Range Hood
- HeatingForced Air
- Has BasementYes
- BasementFull, Poured Concrete, Rec/Family Area, Sleeping Area, Walk-Out, Bathroom in LL, 8 ft + pour, Partially Finished
- Stories1 Story
- DistrictJackson R-II
- ElementaryEast Elem.
- MiddleJackson Russell Hawkins Jr High
- HighJackson Sr. High
- Listing OfficeRealty Executives of Cape Co.
Information from Third Parties, Deemed Reliable but Not Verified.
Listings displaying the MARIS logo are courtesy of Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange.