1114 Bogy St, De Soto
Cottage style home with covered front porch, large living room w/built in cabinets, formal dining room, eat in kitchen, large master bedroom w/full bath. 2 bedrooms total. Sun room off back & small deck and out building. This is a Fannie Mae HomePath property•HomePath® is proud to launch our HomePath Ready Buyer program, a comprehensive online homebuyer education course. First Time Homebuyers who complete this education course prior to their initial offer may request up to 3% closing cost assistance toward the purchase of a HomePath property and reimbursement of the HomePath Ready Buyer training cost.
- MLS® #18074565
- Full Baths1
- Square Footage760
- Year Built1924
- StyleBungalow / Cottage
- Basement TypeBathroom in LL
- FeaturesDeck, Utility Shed
- ParkingOff Street, Tandem Parking
- Lot DescriptionBacks to Trees/Woods, Level Lot
- WindowsSome Insulated Wndws, Some Tilt-In Windows
- ConstructionFrame, Asbestos Shingle
- Date ListedDecember 28th, 2018
- Days on Market55
- Address1114 Bogy St
- SubdivisionOld Town
- CityDe Soto
- Zip Code63020
- InteriorOpen Floor Plan, Some Wood Floors
- BasementBathroom in LL
- Stories1 Story
- DistrictDesoto 73
- ElementaryVineland Elem.
- MiddleDesoto Jr. High
- HighDesoto Sr. High
- Listing OfficeRE/MAX Best Choice St. Louis
Information from Third Parties, Deemed Reliable but Not Verified.
Listings displaying the MARIS logo are courtesy of Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange.