128 Dogwood Dr, Jackson
Absolutely beautiful home with 1.9 acres. The back yard has a gorgeous view of trees and lake frontage. This unique home has a split level on the main floor, but has a traditional upstairs and basement. Master bedroom has a huge closet, so nice and spacious! Beautiful kitchen with granite and also stainless steel appliances. Very large dining room with a fireplace and a breakfast room as well. Oversized garage has a full workshop on the back side of it. Impeccably maintained and sparkling clean. This home has plenty of room inside and out! Country living with a neighborhood setting. You better check this one out fast!
- MLS® #18074803
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,664
- Year Built1975
- Basement TypePartially Finished, Partial, Sleeping Area
- AmenitiesWorkshop/Hobby Area
- FeaturesLake Access, Patio
- Parking Spaces2
- ParkingAttached Garage, Workshp/Storage Area
- # of Garages2
- Garages27 x 24
- Lot DescriptionBacks to Comm. Grnd, Backs to Trees/Woods, Corner Lot, Water View
- WindowsFrench Door(s), Some Insulated Wndws, 36" Minimum Entry Door
- ConstructionAluminum Siding, Brick Veneer Predom
- Date ListedSeptember 17th, 2018
- Days on Market218
- HOA Fees125
- Address128 Dogwood Dr
- SubdivisionNorthland Acres Sub
- CountyCape Girardeau
- Zip Code63755
- InteriorOpen Floor Plan, Some Window Treatmnt, Walk-In Closets, Some Wood Floors, 9' Ceilings, Vaulted Ceiling
- AppliancesDishwasher, Microwave, Range/Oven-Gas, Refrigerator, Dryer, Washer
- HeatingForced Air 90+
- Has BasementYes
- BasementPartially Finished, Partial, Sleeping Area
- # of Fireplaces1
- Stories1.5 Story
- DistrictJackson R-II
- ElementaryNorth Elem.
- MiddleJackson Russell Hawkins Jr High
- HighJackson Sr. High
- Listing OfficeRealty Executives of Cape Co.
Information from Third Parties, Deemed Reliable but Not Verified.
Listings displaying the MARIS logo are courtesy of Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange.