17090 Old Jamestown Rd, Florissant
**MISSOURI RIVER PROPERTY in STL County** 17090 Old Jamestown Road is a unique find, situated on the beautiful Missouri River Bluffs in the Old Jamestown Area. American Legion Post 444 has called this place home for many, many decades, but they are now downsizing/relocating. **Please Note: The Post remains open!** Here is your chance to own this choice complex! Stately, gated entry opens to a tree-lined asphalt drive that leads to six structures (total square footage: 9400+) on these 9.68 mostly flat acres, including river access. Plenty of parking. Six structures are here (see Feature Sheet for more details): The Main/Big House (4800+ SF); Meeting/Fellowship Hall (3500+ SF / Bingo & Fish Fries here); Caretaker/Parsonage Residence (almost 1100 SF); Detached Garage Building w/Offices; Picnic Pavilion with Office/Preparation Area; and a 30 x 48 Pole Barn with concrete flooring. Could be a great church, or could be quite the residential spread! The Post is selling the property as-is.
- MLS® #18077330
- Square Footage9,466
- Square FootageCounty Records
- Year Built1931
- TypeCommercial & Indr.
- Sub-TypeOther, Recreation Land, Residential Land, Special Purpose/Use
- UtilitiesCable, Electric, Water, Telephone
- Features2+ Lavatories, Building Sign, Exterior Lighting, Kitchen Facilities, Outside Storage, Overhead Doors, Partial Fencing, Smoke Alarm/Detec, Wheelchair Access
- ParkingGravel, Paved Asphalt
- ExteriorCombination, Concrete/Block, Metal or Steel, Other
- RoofArchitecural Shingle
- Listing OfficeRE/MAX Platinum
- Address17090 Old Jamestown Rd
- AreaHazelwood Central
- SubdivisionJAMES CLEMENS JR.
- CountySt Louis
- Zip Code63034
- InteriorDrywall, Plaster
- HeatingForced Air
- CoolingCentral-Electric, Exhaust Fan
- # of Stories1
- Date ListedSeptember 26th, 2018
- Days on Market328
Information from Third Parties, Deemed Reliable but Not Verified.
Listings displaying the MARIS logo are courtesy of Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange.