1433 Hwy 19, Hermann
Very spacious home on 14.9 acres m/l just a few minutes drive from Hermann!! Inside on the main level you will find vaulted ceilings, 3 bedrooms, a master bath suite, and a large kitchen, dining, and living room combo. The lower level is almost completely finished with additional sleeping areas, rec room and family room. On the back of the home you will find a full length deck overlooking a deep wooded valley, and scenic view. The acreage is mostly wooded, and has it's own wet weather creek, unique rock formations, and offers some excellent hunting opportunities. Call today to schedule your viewing.
- MLS® #18081959
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage1,668
- Year Built2004
- StatusActive Under Contract
- Basement TypeBathroom in LL, Full, Poured Concrete, Rec/Family Area, Partially Finished, Sleeping Area, Walk-Out
- AmenitiesWorkshop/Hobby Area
- FeaturesCovered Porch, Deck, Smoke Alarm/Detec
- Parking Spaces2
- ParkingAttached Garage, Garage Door Opener, Workshp/Storage Area
- # of Garages2
- Lot DescriptionBacks to Trees/Woods, Creek, Wooded
- Windows6 Panel Door(s), Some Insulated Wndws, Some Storm Doors
- ConstructionBrick Veneer Decrtv, Vinyl Siding
- Date ListedOctober 11th, 2018
- Days on Market189
- Address1433 Hwy 19
- AreaHerman R-1G
- Zip Code65041
- InteriorOpen Floor Plan, Some Carpeting, Some Window Treatmnt, Vaulted Ceiling, Walk-In Closets, Some Wood Floors
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Electric Cooktop, Refrigerator
- HeatingForced Air
- Has BasementYes
- BasementBathroom in LL, Full, Poured Concrete, Rec/Family Area, Partially Finished, Sleeping Area, Walk-Out
- Stories1 Story
- DistrictGasconade Co. R-I
- ElementaryHermann Elem.
- MiddleHermann Middle
- HighHermann High
- Listing OfficeJudy Warden R.E., Inc.
Information from Third Parties, Deemed Reliable but Not Verified.
Listings displaying the MARIS logo are courtesy of Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange.