17090 Old Jamestown Road, Florissant
**MISSOURI RIVER PROPERTY in STL County** 17090 Old Jamestown Road is a unique find, situated on the beautiful Missouri River Bluffs in the Old Jamestown Area. American Legion Post 444 has called this place home for many, many decades, but they are now downsizing/relocating. **Please Note: The Post remains open!** Here is your chance to own this choice complex! Stately, gated entry opens to a tree-lined asphalt drive that leads to six structures (total square footage: 9400+) on these 9.68 mostly flat acres, including river access. Plenty of parking. Six structures are here (see Feature Sheet for more details): The Main/Big House (4800+ SF); Meeting/Fellowship Hall (3500+ SF / Bingo & Fish Fries here); Caretaker/Parsonage Residence (almost 1100 SF); Detached Garage Building w/Offices; Picnic Pavilion with Office/Preparation Area; and a 30 x 48 Pole Barn with concrete flooring. Could be a great church, or could be quite the residential spread! The Post is selling the property as-is.
- MLS® #18082206
- Full Baths6
- Square Footage9,466
- Year Built1930
- Basement TypeBathroom in LL,Full
- # of Garages8
- GaragesAccessible Parking,Attached Garage,Covered,Detached,Garage Door Opener,Off Street,Workshop in Garage
- Lot DescriptionBacks to Trees/Woods,Level Lot,Partial Fencing,River,Streetlights,Suitable for Horses,Water View,Waterfront
- ConstructionConcrete,Frame,Vinyl Siding
- Date ListedOctober 12th, 2018
- Days on Market636
- HOA Fees Freq.None
- Address17090 Old Jamestown Road
- AreaHazelwood Central
- SubdivisionJAMES CLEMENS JR.
- CountySt Louis
- Zip Code63034
- HeatingForced Air
- Has BasementYes
- BasementBathroom in LL,Full
- # of Fireplaces3
- ElementaryBarrington Elem.
- MiddleCentral Middle
- HighHazelwood Central High
- Listing OfficeRE/MAX Platinum
Information from Third Parties, Deemed Reliable but Not Verified.
Listings displaying the MARIS logo are courtesy of Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange.