13383 Highway 177, Jackson
House and 10 Acres for $750,000. Balance of Acreage of 371 Ac +- available, and negotiable to splitting into three separate tracts,subject to survey and at a price to be determined by the Seller, and subject to several protective agreements ( Call Agent for list ) Your own Private Estate on either 10 acres or on all 381 Wooded/Pasture farm. On larger acreage, there is a Polo practice area, horse barn, large utility building setup for heated floors. Electric service thru pasture area for hide away developing potential. Map and trails available at office. Most rooms have 10 feet high ceilings, updated features, antique civil war marble fireplace. Circle drive with alternate access. Ponds, creeks, timber, covered 15x26 screened in patio in front and 27x37 custom built rear patio.
- MLS® #18083654
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,775
- Year Built1968
- TypeAcreage & Farms
- Sub-TypeAcreage Rural, Farm-Livestock, Mini-Farm
- Basement TypePartial, Poured Concrete, Unfinished, Walk-Out
- Parking Spaces2
- ParkingAttached Garage, Garage Door Opener, Oversize
- # of Garages2
- Lot DescriptionBottomland, Gently Rolling, Hilly, Pasture, Wooded
- ConstructionBrick Veneer Predom
- Date ListedOctober 18th, 2018
- Days on Market274
- Address13383 Highway 177
- CountyCape Girardeau
- Zip Code63755
- Interior FeaturesDishwasher, Pantry, Range/Oven, Separate Dining Room
- Has BasementYes
- BasementPartial, Poured Concrete, Unfinished, Walk-Out
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesLiving Room
- DistrictJackson R-II
- ElementaryWest Lane Elem.
- MiddleJackson Russell Hawkins Jr High
- HighJackson Sr. High
- Listing OfficeThomas L Meyer Realty Company
Information from Third Parties, Deemed Reliable but Not Verified.
Listings displaying the MARIS logo are courtesy of Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange.