5509 Walnut St, Augusta
The perfect home to rehab! Circa 1930's Craftsman style home with many original features such as woodwork, front door with oval beveled glass, open staircase, trim, pocket doors, some lighting fixtures, some wood floors. ML ceilings 10' once drop ceiling is removed. Architectural shingle roof new in 2016, replacement windows on main level, original wood windows on upper level with newer storm windows, vinyl siding, concrete walks and steps. Newer electric panel and sub panel, remodeled kitchen with oak cabinets, ceramic tile floor, refrigerator, stove, dishwasher. Remodeled bath with shower. Main floor laundry closet with washer and dryer included. Large corner lot. Enjoy all that Augusta Wine Country has to offer: Katy Trail, wineries, brewery, shops, restaurants & nearby Klondike Park with Missouri River access. Augusta has a History museum & library, too. Come live your dream! Property to be sold "AS-IS" due to rehabbing needed. Cash or conventional loans, no owner financing.
- MLS® #18084651
- Full Baths1
- Square Footage1,634
- Year Built1931
- StyleBungalow / Cottage
- Basement TypeCellar, Partial, Poured Concrete, Unfinished, Walk-Up
- FeaturesCovered Porch
- Lot DescriptionCorner Lot, Sidewalks, Streetlights
- WindowsSome Insulated Wndws, Panel Door(s), Some Storm Windows, Some Wood Windows
- ConstructionBrick Veneer Decrtv, Frame, Vinyl Siding
- Date ListedOctober 25th, 2018
- Days on Market120
- HOA Fees Freq.Not Required
- Address5509 Walnut St
- AreaWashington (St. Charles)
- CountySt Charles
- Zip Code63332
- Interior9' Ceilings, Historic/Period Mlwk, 10 foot ceilings, Some Wood Floors
- AppliancesDishwasher, Range/Oven-Electric, Refrigerator, Dryer, Washer
- HeatingForced Air, Gravity Air
- CoolingCentral-Electric, 1 Window/Wall
- Has BasementYes
- BasementCellar, Partial, Poured Concrete, Unfinished, Walk-Up
- Stories1.5 Story
- ElementaryAugusta Elem.
- MiddleWashington Middle
- HighWashington High
- Listing OfficeCountryside Brokers, Inc.
Information from Third Parties, Deemed Reliable but Not Verified.
Listings displaying the MARIS logo are courtesy of Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange.