739 Cypress Creek Lane, Jackson
Enjoy the good life! Great views and gently rolling hills describe this 25 acres just minutes from town (additional 25 acres available). The property is roughly half wooded with lots of deer and turkey and half pasture, great for row cropping, horses, or cattle. The property offers a farmhouse style 3 BR 2 BA ranch with a large kitchen with custom cabinets and large island with butcher block top. The dining room features a built in hutch. The family room has a brick gas fireplace, and the master closet doubles as a storm room. The property also has a 24 x 24 1 BR, 1 BA shouse and a 40x40 barn. Seller is a MO licensed Realtor.
- MLS® #18087096
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,836
- Year Built2018
- Basement TypeSlab
- FeaturesSmoke Alarm/Detec, Covered Porch, Horse Barn, Satellite Dish
- Parking Spaces2
- ParkingAttached Garage, Garage Door Opener, Rear/Side Entry
- # of Garages2
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Lot DescriptionBacks to Trees/Woods, Pond/Lake, Chain Link Fence, Suitable for Horses
- Windows6 Panel Door(s), Pocket Door(s), Sliding Glass Doors, Some Tilt-In Windows, 36" Minimum Entry Door, Some Storm Doors
- ConstructionVinyl Siding, Brk/Stn Veneer Frnt
- Date ListedOctober 30th, 2018
- Days on Market175
- HOA Fees Freq.None
- Address739 Cypress Creek Lane
- CountyCape Girardeau
- Zip Code63755
- Interior9' Ceilings, Open Floor Plan, Some Carpeting, Some Window Treatmnt, Walk-In Closets, Some Wood Floors
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Range/Oven-Gas
- HeatingForced Air 90+
- # of Fireplaces1
- Stories1 Story
- DistrictJackson R-II
- ElementaryOrchard Drive Elem.
- MiddleJackson Russell Hawkins Jr High
- HighJackson Sr. High
- Listing OfficeRealty Executives of Cape Co.
Information from Third Parties, Deemed Reliable but Not Verified.
Listings displaying the MARIS logo are courtesy of Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange.