235 Arbor Cir, Jackson
STOP STAIRING and put those wet basement worries to rest! Not only does this inviting 3 bedroom, 2 bath semi-open concept home offer plenty of storage to make a basement unnecessary, including shelved garage space, nice shed, & well-lit, floored attic. It has loads of other bells and whistles to boot! At only 7-years-old, it has since been updated with new paint, flooring, and fixtures. You’ll appreciate your privacy in the master suite, situated away from the other bedrooms. Beautiful kitchen cabinets are the perfect complement to the spacious dining area. For a real treat, steal away through the French doors from dining room to the backyard, where the vinyl privacy fence offers you the solitude you desire for intimate gatherings and quiet, fresh air relaxation. This one will steal your heart!
- MLS® #18087713
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,237
- Year Built2011
- Basement TypeNone
- FeaturesHigh Spd Connection, Patio, Smoke Alarm/Detec, Utility Shed
- Parking Spaces2
- ParkingAttached Garage, Garage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- Lot DescriptionLevel Lot, Fencing
- WindowsFrench Door(s), Panel Door(s), Some Tilt-In Windows
- ConstructionVinyl Siding, Frame
- Date ListedNovember 1st, 2018
- Days on Market166
- HOA Fees100
- HOA Fees Freq.Yearly
- Address235 Arbor Cir
- SubdivisionArbor Trail
- CountyCape Girardeau
- Zip Code63755
- InteriorSome Window Treatmnt, Open Floor Plan, Vaulted Ceiling, Walk-In Closets
- AppliancesRange/Oven-Electric, Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Stainless Steel Appliances
- HeatingForced Air
- Stories1 Story
- DistrictJackson R-II
- ElementaryNorth Elem.
- MiddleJackson Russell Hawkins Jr High
- HighJackson Sr. High
- Listing OfficeRe/Max Plus Realty
Information from Third Parties, Deemed Reliable but Not Verified.
Listings displaying the MARIS logo are courtesy of Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange.