443 E Glendale Rd, Webster Groves
Wow! Cute Webster Groves 3 Bedroom, 2 full Bath with Wood Floors and Lower Level Finish! This Clean and Move in Ready home is complete with Newly Refinished Hardwood floors in the Living Room and Dining Room combo! Cute Kitchen with lots of Freshly Painted Cabinets, NEW Backsplash and Granite counter tops along with NEW Stainless appliances and flooring. NEW carpet in all three bedrooms. Both baths with New updates. Large Family Room area with NEW Carpet and full bath on the Lower Level. All Freshly Painted interior! New Door hardware and lighting. You're going to LOVE the extra size Backyard with Fencing and Patio for lots of great BBQ's and Family Fun! Webster Schools. Very close to Webster shopping and walking distance to Blackburn Park, Hixon School and the Ice Arena! Very convenient to Hwy 44, Watson and everything St. Louis has to offer! HURRY!
- MLS® #18088810
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage960
- Year Built1951
- Basement TypeBathroom in LL, Full, Rec/Family Area, Sump Pit/Pump
- ParkingAdditional Parking
- Lot DescriptionFencing, Level Lot
- Windows6 Panel Door(s), Some Insulated Wndws
- ConstructionVinyl Siding
- Date ListedNovember 13th, 2018
- Days on Market63
- Address443 E Glendale Rd
- AreaWebster Groves
- SubdivisionBrookdale Park 2
- CityWebster Groves
- CountySt Louis
- Zip Code63119
- InteriorOpen Floor Plan, Some Carpeting, Some Wood Floors
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Range/Oven-Gas
- HeatingForced Air
- Has BasementYes
- BasementBathroom in LL, Full, Rec/Family Area, Sump Pit/Pump
- Stories1 Story
- DistrictWebster Groves
- ElementaryEdgar Road Elem.
- MiddleHixson Middle
- HighWebster Groves High
- Listing OfficeMagnolia Real Estate
Information from Third Parties, Deemed Reliable but Not Verified.
Listings displaying the MARIS logo are courtesy of Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange.