13 N Elizabeth Ave, Ferguson
Step back in time when you enter this century home registered with the Ferguson Landmark Commission. Once through the door you are greeted by historical millwork, pocket doors, high ceilings, wood floors, spacious rooms and big windows that fill the home with natural light. With over 2,000 sq ft, 4 bedrooms, 2 baths you'll have plenty of room to move about. There is even a full attic space that can be finished into a third floor living space. Home has an oversized two car garage, big, level, fenced in yard, perfect for kids and dogs. Home sits on a corner double lot. Close to shopping and restaurants in old towne Ferguson. Walk to The Whistle Stop for frozen custard or check out the farmer's market in the town square (open Saturdays in May-October).
- MLS® #18094381
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,227
- Year Built1901
- Basement TypeUnfinished, Stone/Rock
- Parking Spaces2
- # of Garages2
- Lot DescriptionLevel Lot, Corner Lot, Sidewalks
- WindowsSome Wood Windows, Bay/Bow Window, Some Insulated Wndws, Pocket Door(s), Some Stained Glass, Some Tilt-In Windows
- ConstructionVinyl Siding
- Date ListedDecember 12th, 2018
- Days on Market132
- Address13 N Elizabeth Ave
- CountySt Louis
- Zip Code63135
- InteriorHistoric/Period Mlwk
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Refrigerator, Dryer, Range/Oven-Gas, Washer
- HeatingForced Air
- Has BasementYes
- BasementUnfinished, Stone/Rock
- # of Fireplaces3
- FireplacesFreestanding/Stove, Non Functional
- Stories2 Story
- DistrictFerguson-Florissant R-II
- ElementaryVogt Elem.
- MiddleFerguson Middle
- HighMccluer High
- Listing OfficeGrant Hickman R. E. Advisors
Information from Third Parties, Deemed Reliable but Not Verified.
Listings displaying the MARIS logo are courtesy of Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange.