1 Country Club Rd, Washington
Nice three and one half acre building sight at Northeast corner of Country Club Road and Highway A. Unincorporated Franklin County. Although not ppresently zoned for anything other than residential use - MAY be possible to apply for zoning variance as this sight does offer some promise in other use other than residence. Topography of the ground is one long slope falling from Hwy A to the rear of the lot into wooded portion. DOES have public water access on the lot. Zoned "Suburban Development"
- MLS® #18095029
- Year Built2019
- TypeResidential Lots
- Sub-TypeOther, Single Family, Rural
- UtilitiesElectric, Telephone
- ElementaryWashington West Elem.
- MiddleWashington Middle
- HighWashington High
- Listing OfficeColdwell Banker Premier Group
- Address1 Country Club Rd
- AreaWashington School
- SubdivisionCountry Club Corners
- Zip Code63090
- Exterior FeaturesNone
- Lot DescriptionMostly Wooded, Road Frontage, Sloping, Some Open, Some Pasture
- Date ListedDecember 17th, 2018
- Days on Market242
- HOA Fees Freq.None
Information from Third Parties, Deemed Reliable but Not Verified.
Listings displaying the MARIS logo are courtesy of Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange.