1618 E Swan, Brentwood
Welcome to 1618 E Swan Circle located in popular Brentwood Forest. This updated condo has everything on your wish list plus 2 features that are rare in Brentwood Forest. #1 1,040 square feet one of the largest condo’s #2 an incredible view from the deck, bedroom & living room. You will love it! It feels like your sitting in a treehouse. How relaxing! Next, the condo is located in a court yard on the 2nd floor. The Mapleleaf 2 floorplan is one of the most desired layouts in Brentwood Forest. Featuring 1,040 sq ft, 2 large bedrooms, full updated bathroom, and open floor plan concept with a “grand” feeling once you enter the condo. BWF is centrally located, close to grocery stores, restaurants, YMCA, Library, Ice Rink, The Heights Community Center, Tilles Park, Bread Company, downtown Clayton, Galleria. Easy access to Hwy 40/64 making it a dream commute. Just minutes away from everything St. Louis has to offer.
- MLS® #18096243
- Full Baths1
- Square Footage1,040
- Year Built1986
- Basement TypeNone
- AmenitiesExtra Storage
- ParkingOff Street, Assigned/1 Space
- Lot Descriptionxx
- WindowsPanel Door(s), Sliding Glass Doors, Some Insulated Wndws
- ConstructionAluminum Siding, Brick Veneer Predom
- Date ListedDecember 28th, 2018
- Days on Market20
- HOA Fees214
- HOA Fees Freq.Monthly
- Address1618 E Swan
- SubdivisionBrentwood Forest
- CountySt Louis
- Zip Code63144
- InteriorOpen Floor Plan, Some Carpeting, Some Window Treatmnt, Vaulted Ceiling
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Range/Oven-Electric, Washer
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesWoodburning Fireplce
- Stories1 Story
- ElementaryMcgrath Elem.
- MiddleBrentwood Middle
- HighBrentwood High
- Listing OfficeColdwell Banker Gundaker
Information from Third Parties, Deemed Reliable but Not Verified.
Listings displaying the MARIS logo are courtesy of Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange.