320 Jefferson St, Washington
Opportunity in the heart of Downtown Washington 2 levels. The main level is currently a doctors office which has a long-standing tenant in place while the upstairs is 2-3 bedroom apartment with 2 nice living spaces. Just across the street from the City Hall and police station in Downtown Washington which puts you just a couple blocks from the River, shopping, eating establishments and the riverfront trail. A truly beautiful historic building. Fenced yard, Patio area, off street parking, and outdoor storage sheds. Great opportunity to live upstairs and maintain a good tenant for the lower unit. But in the long-term, could convert to additional living area or run your business downstairs & live above. So much potential come see today!
- MLS® #19000318
- Full Baths1
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,084
- Year Built1885
- Basement TypeCellar, Partial, Walk-Out
- FeaturesNear Public Trans, Covered Porch, High Spd Connection, Patio, Utility Shed
- ParkingOff Street
- Lot DescriptionCorner Lot, Fencing, Level Lot, Streetlights
- ConstructionBrick/Stone Msn Pred
- Date ListedJanuary 2nd, 2019
- Days on Market232
- HOA Fees Freq.None
- Address320 Jefferson St
- AreaWashington School
- SubdivisionDowntown Washington
- Zip Code63090
- Interior9' Ceilings
- HeatingForced Air
- Has BasementYes
- BasementCellar, Partial, Walk-Out
- Stories2 Story
- ElementaryWashington West Elem.
- MiddleWashington Middle
- HighWashington High
- Listing OfficeRE/MAX Gold First
Information from Third Parties, Deemed Reliable but Not Verified.
Listings displaying the MARIS logo are courtesy of Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange.