7434 University, University City
Sophisticated, stunning design is evident as soon as one steps thru the arched front door & into the light filled foyer of this special home. Located on a small, quiet street, its large rooms, hardwood floors, original architectural detail & careful use of space form the building blocks for its design. The spacious living room opens to a dramatic dining room which is served by a compact kitchen. The contemporary kitchen with warm wood cabinets, granite counters & high-end stainless steel appliances provides an efficient work place for the most discerning cook & opens to a cozy breakfast room with 3 sides of windows overlooking the tidy garden & 2 car detached garage. The 2nd floor is a master's retreat - bedroom & sitting rooms with walls of closets. Sitting room of the master could be converted back to a 3rd bedroom space if desired. Last, but not least, is the open, finished lower level - full bath with washer/dryer nook, family room & large bedroom area.
- MLS® #19004262
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,031
- Year Built1926
- Basement TypeBathroom in LL, Full, Partially Finished, Rec/Family Area, Sump Pit/Pump, Sleeping Area
- FeaturesPatio, Smoke Alarm/Detec
- Parking Spaces2
- ParkingDetached, Garage Door Opener, Other
- # of Garages2
- Lot Description45x120
- WindowsPanel Door(s), Bay/Bow Window, Some Storm Windows
- ConstructionBrick/Stone Msn Pred
- Date ListedFebruary 1st, 2019
- Days on Market81
- Address7434 University
- AreaUniversity City
- SubdivisionAlta Dena
- CityUniversity City
- CountySt Louis
- Zip Code63130
- InteriorSpecial Millwork, Some Window Treatmnt, Some Wood Floors, 9' Ceilings, Historic/Period Mlwk
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Gas Cooktop, Range/Oven-Electric
- HeatingForced Air
- Has BasementYes
- BasementBathroom in LL, Full, Partially Finished, Rec/Family Area, Sump Pit/Pump, Sleeping Area
- Stories2 Story
- DistrictUniversity City
- ElementaryFlynn Park Elem.
- MiddleBrittany Woods
- HighUniversity City Sr. High
- Listing OfficeDaniel B. Feinberg R.E.Co.
Information from Third Parties, Deemed Reliable but Not Verified.
Listings displaying the MARIS logo are courtesy of Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange.