4622 Maryland Ave, St Louis
This exceptionally-charming 1903 home, designed by George W. Hellmuth, is sheltered from the street by wrought-iron fencing and mature evergreens. The handsome city house has been restored and revised to meet the needs of today's buyer. The delightful kitchen and adjoining family room overlook a richly-landscaped rear yard, with exceptional trees and a gorgeous brick garden wall. The fabulous master bedroom suite includes a sublime sitting room/office with 3 sides of windows, a remarkable master bath with adjoining walk-in closet/dressing room, and an ideal 2nd-floor laundry. The cozy, wood-panelled lower-level rec room includes both a fireplace and a wet bar. The 3,800+ SF home is warm and inviting, with sun-filled rooms, lovely oak floors, excellent floor plan, superb closet and storage space, and an exceptional, walkable location. Fine architectural details include stunning glass-panelled pocket and French doors, and original hardware. An easy stroll to the Chase and Euclid Avenue.
- MLS® #19004978
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage3,824
- Year Built1903
- Basement TypeBathroom in LL, Full, Partially Finished, Rec/Family Area, Fireplace in LL, Stone/Rock
- FeaturesBurglar Alarm-Owned, High Spd Connection, Patio, Near Public Trans, Smoke Alarm/Detec, Tile/Slate Roof
- Parking Spaces2
- ParkingDetached, Garage Door Opener, Rear/Side Entry, Alley Access, Oversize
- # of Garages2
- Garages29 x 22
- Lot DescriptionLevel Lot, Sidewalks, Streetlights, Wood Fence
- WindowsFrench Door(s), Some Insulated Wndws, Panel Door(s), Pocket Door(s), Some Storm Windows, Some Tilt-In Windows, Some Wood Windows
- ConstructionBrick/Stone Msn Pred
- Date ListedFebruary 1st, 2019
- Days on Market81
- HOA Fees Freq.None
- Address4622 Maryland Ave
- AreaCentral West
- SubdivisionCentral West End
- CitySt Louis
- CountySt Louis City
- Zip Code63108
- InteriorBuilt-In Bookcases, Center Hall Plan, 9' Ceilings, Special Millwork, Some Window Treatmnt, Walk-In Closets, Wetbar, Some Wood Floors
- AppliancesDishwasher, Stainless Steel Appliances, Double Oven, Downdraft/Cooktop, Dryer, Gas Cooktop, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingHot Water/Steam, Radiator(s)
- CoolingCentral-Electric, Zoned
- Has BasementYes
- BasementBathroom in LL, Full, Partially Finished, Rec/Family Area, Fireplace in LL, Stone/Rock
- # of Fireplaces3
- FireplacesFull Masonry, Non Functional
- Stories2.5 Story
- DistrictSt. Louis City
- ElementaryAdams Elem.
- MiddleFanning Middle Community Ed.
- HighRoosevelt High
- Listing OfficeColdwell Banker Gundaker
Information from Third Parties, Deemed Reliable but Not Verified.
Listings displaying the MARIS logo are courtesy of Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange.