219 N Hope Street, Jackson
You've seen it! You've admired it! Now you can own it! This Jackson treasure was built in the 1870's by Mayor James Francis Brooks. He married Florence Adel Turnbough in 1875 and completed the home in 1876. This elegant home boasts 3 bedrooms, 3 baths, gorgeous open staircase, formal living room, formal dining room with fireplace, kitchen with adjoining breakfast room or family area. Main level master suite. Main level laundry. The upper level includes 2 bedrooms, 1 bath, and office or nursery. The fully fenced backyard, 2 car oversized garage, and circle drive are added bonuses! The charm and character are everywhere in this fantastic home!
- MLS® #19005744
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,648
- Year Built1875
- Basement TypeCellar
- AmenitiesSpa/Hot Tub
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAccessible Parking,Circle Drive,Detached,Rear/Side Entry
- Lot DescriptionLevel Lot,Wood Fence
- ConstructionFl Brick/Stn Veneer
- Date ListedJanuary 30th, 2019
- Days on Market493
- HOA Fees Freq.None
- Address219 N Hope Street
- CountyCape Girardeau
- Zip Code63755
- Interior FeaturesSpecial Millwork,High Ceilings,Some Wood Floors
- AppliancesDishwasher,Disposal,Gas Oven,Refrigerator,Stainless Steel Appliance(s)
- HeatingForced Air
- Has BasementYes
- # of Fireplaces1
- DistrictJackson R-II
- ElementaryOrchard Drive Elem.
- MiddleJackson Russell Hawkins Jr High
- HighJackson Sr. High
- Listing OfficeRealty Executives Edge
Information from Third Parties, Deemed Reliable but Not Verified.
Listings displaying the MARIS logo are courtesy of Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange.