2000 Rayner Rd, Kirkwood
Nestled on a private, wooded one-acre lot on a popular lane in Kirkwood, this custom designed modern renovation is sure to impress. The open floor plan includes a spacious great room with a vaulted, wood plank ceiling & a see-through stone fireplace, a custom kitchen with new cabinetry, quartz tops & top-end Wolf/Sub Zero appliances. The main floor master suite with private patio walk-out provides expansive custom closet space, soaking tub & zero-edge shower. The main floor spaces open to the large custom patio, built-in grill & stone fire pit with views of the private yard & woods beyond. The 2nd level hosts 4 bedrooms, 2 new full baths, a media room & loft study. This thoughtfully appointed renovation includes custom closet & storage spaces with Elfa systems. All new Marvin windows & doors, wood flooring, roof, electric service & panel, plumbing system/fixtures, lighting & custom landscaping. This unique home with its private setting is perfect for a modern lifestyle and living.
- MLS® #19005894
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,624
- Year Built1960
- StyleSplit Foyer
- Basement TypeNone
- FeaturesDeck, Patio, Utility Shed
- ParkingAdditional Parking, Covered, Off Street, Oversize, Rear/Side Entry
- Lot DescriptionBacks to Trees/Woods, Level Lot, Wooded
- WindowsFrench Door(s), Some Insulated Wndws
- ConstructionCedar/Wood, Frame
- Date ListedFebruary 4th, 2019
- Days on Market7
- HOA Fees615
- HOA Fees Freq.Yearly
- Address2000 Rayner Rd
- SubdivisionHue Vista Add 1
- CountySt Louis
- Zip Code63122
- InteriorBuilt-In Bookcases, Open Floor Plan, Some Carpeting, Some Window Treatmnt, Vaulted Ceiling, Walk-In Closets, Some Wood Floors
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Gas Cooktop, Range/Oven-Gas, Refrigerator, Stainless Steel Appliances, BBQ Grill
- HeatingForced Air
- # of Fireplaces1
- DistrictKirkwood R-VII
- ElementaryWestchester Elem.
- MiddleNorth Kirkwood Middle
- HighKirkwood Sr. High
- Listing OfficeDielmann Sotheby's Intl Realty
Information from Third Parties, Deemed Reliable but Not Verified.
Listings displaying the MARIS logo are courtesy of Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange.