2271 Talon Court, St Albans
Be captivated by the best views in the St. Louis area, atop the highest bluff in St. Albans, of the Missouri River Valley. This home was designed by Dick Busch & built by St. Albans Construction offering a true marvel of craftsmanship and design. The main living area features a massive stone fireplace & beamed ceiling. The kitchen is a chef’s delight with top-of-line appliances, wine closet, center island, butler’s pantry & granite counters. The hearth room adjoining the kitchen features a stone fireplace, walls of windows & access to a covered terrace and patio with wood-burning fireplace. Luxurious main floor master suite. The outdoor living space features an infinity pool, hot tub & outdoor pub all looking over the winding river. The walk-out lower level is an entertainers dream with a bar, fireplace, game room & 2 more bedrooms. 3 car attached garage plus a carriage house with 4 more garage spaces & a full apartment above. Students now have the ability to attend Rockwood Schools!
- MLS® #19006542
- Full Baths5
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage10,347
- Year Built2005
- Basement TypeBathroom in LL,Fireplace in LL,Concrete,Partially Finished,Rec/Family Area,Sleeping Area,Walk-Out Access
- AmenitiesTennis Court(s),Clubhouse,Private Inground Pool,Security Lighting,Underground Utilities
- # of Garages7
- GaragesAdditional Parking,Attached Garage,Carriage House w/Apt,Circle Drive,Garage Door Opener,Oversized,Rear/Side Entry
- Lot DescriptionBacks to Open Grnd,Backs to Trees/Woods,Cul-De-Sac,Level Lot,River,Streetlights
- Date ListedFebruary 4th, 2019
- Days on Market418
- HOA Fees2164
- HOA Fees Freq.Annually
- Address2271 Talon Court
- AreaWashington School
- SubdivisionBluffs Of St Albans
- CitySt Albans
- Zip Code63073
- Interior FeaturesBookcases,Cathedral Ceiling(s),Coffered Ceiling(s),Open Floorplan,Special Millwork,High Ceilings,Walk-in Closet(s),Wet Bar
- AppliancesDishwasher,Disposal,Microwave,Gas Oven,Refrigerator,Water Softener,Wine Cooler
- HeatingForced Air,Humidifier,Zoned
- Has BasementYes
- BasementBathroom in LL,Fireplace in LL,Concrete,Partially Finished,Rec/Family Area,Sleeping Area,Walk-Out Access
- # of Fireplaces6
- ElementaryLabadie Elem.
- MiddleWashington Middle
- HighWashington High
- Listing OfficeDielmann Sotheby's Intl Realty
Information from Third Parties, Deemed Reliable but Not Verified.
Listings displaying the MARIS logo are courtesy of Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange.