134 Decker Rd, Labadie
Brand new Victorian style home with gorgeous setting. Standout beautiful new construction in beautiful Labadie just 5 minutes from 1-44. Premium LP Smart Side siding, 30 year beautiful look!, low-e windows, granite countertops, full front porch 8 foot deep and more! Abundant cabinetry, center island, plank flooring , recessed lighting and more. Main floor master can also be used for and office, walk-in-closets upstairs with tons of light and charm. Full look out basement comes with 3rd bath rough in and plenty of space for family room , extra bedroom or exercise/ hobby area.This charming brand new home comes with public water and sewer, concrete driveways and sidewalks, comfy country feel in Washington School District. Tremendous curb appeal and 5000 grant comes available April 1st. USDA financing means no money down. Come check out our quiet Country Town!
- MLS® #19007526
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,340
- Year Built2019
- Basement TypeLookout, Unfinished
- AmenitiesSecurity Lighting, Underground Util
- FeaturesDeck, High Spd Connection, Smoke Alarm/Detec
- ParkingOff Street
- Lot DescriptionCorner Lot, Level Lot, Sidewalks, Streetlights
- WindowsLow-E, Some Insulated Wndws
- ConstructionCedar/Wood, Other
- Date ListedFebruary 7th, 2019
- Days on Market225
- HOA Fees200
- Address134 Decker Rd
- AreaWashington School
- SubdivisionCottages at Labadie
- Zip Code63055
- InteriorOpen Floor Plan, Some Carpeting, Walk-In Closets
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Range/Oven-Electric, Microwave
- HeatingForced Air
- Has BasementYes
- BasementLookout, Unfinished
- Stories2 Story
- ElementaryLabadie Elem.
- MiddleWashington Middle
- HighWashington High
- Listing OfficeRobeck Realty West
Information from Third Parties, Deemed Reliable but Not Verified.
Listings displaying the MARIS logo are courtesy of Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange.