1747 W Woodbine Ave, Kirkwood
New custom modern farmhouse 4 bedroom, 2.5 bath 2-story home by Boulevard Custom Homes in Kirkwood on large lot. This home features a 3-car side entry garage, 9' first floor ceilings, tall pour in basement, custom built cabinets with many upgrades, quartz countertops whole house, job stained wood floors, wine bar, custom built cabinets on each side of fireplace in family room, paneled wainscot, custom millwork throughout, tray ceiling in master bedroom, his and hers walk-in closets, great rear yard, yard will be fully sodded.
- MLS® #19007628
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,031
- Year Built2019
- Basement Type9 ft + pour, Egress Window, Full, Poured Concrete, Roughed-In Bath, Sump Pit/Pump
- FeaturesPatio, Smoke Alarm/Detec, Builders Warranty
- Parking Spaces3
- ParkingAttached Garage, Garage Door Opener, Rear/Side Entry
- # of Garages3
- Lot DescriptionLevel Lot, Infill Lot
- WindowsPanel Door(s), Some Tilt-In Windows
- ConstructionBrk/Stn Veneer Frnt, Vinyl Siding
- Date ListedFebruary 9th, 2019
- Days on Market10
- Address1747 W Woodbine Ave
- SubdivisionFranklin Sub
- CountySt Louis
- Zip Code63122
- InteriorBuilt-In Bookcases, 9' Ceilings, Open Floor Plan, Special Millwork, Walk-In Closets, Some Wood Floors
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Double Oven, Microwave, Range/Oven-Gas, Stainless Steel Appliances, Wine Cooler
- HeatingForced Air 90+
- CoolingCeiling Fan, Central-Electric
- Has BasementYes
- Basement9 ft + pour, Egress Window, Full, Poured Concrete, Roughed-In Bath, Sump Pit/Pump
- # of Fireplaces1
- Stories2 Story
- DistrictKirkwood R-VII
- ElementaryGeorge R. Robinson Elem.
- MiddleNipher Middle
- HighKirkwood Sr. High
- Listing OfficeMurphy Realty Group, Inc.
Information from Third Parties, Deemed Reliable but Not Verified.
Listings displaying the MARIS logo are courtesy of Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange.