619 W 2nd St, Washington
Amazing opportunity to own this 1.5 story home within walking distance to downtown Washington! Currently this residence is used as a 2-family but could easily converted to single family home. The main level unit has 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, living room, dining room, kitchen, and breakfast nook with plenty of natural lighting! Gorgeous Wood Archways separate the living and dining rooms. Full basement. The upstairs level offers 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, kitchen area, and living room area! Within the last 5 years the seller has upgraded the electric service, a new roof, a new HVAC, and windows throughout! All of this and a fenced-in yard!
- MLS® #19007737
- Square Footage1,583
- Year Built1920
- TypeMulti-Family 2-4
- FeaturesBasement, High Spd Connection
- Parking1-2 Car Attached Grg, Off Street, On Street Parking
- Lot Description0X0
- ConstructionAsbestos Shingle, Frame, Vinyl Siding
- Date ListedFebruary 13th, 2019
- Days on Market107
- HOA Fees Freq.None
- Address619 W 2nd St
- AreaWashington School
- SubdivisionMcleans Homestead
- Zip Code63090
- AppliancesSome Dishwasher(s), Some Insultd Windows, Some Refrigerator(s), Some Smoke/Alarm Det
- HeatingForced Air
- CoolingCeiling Fan, Central-Electric
- Has BasementYes
- ElementaryWashington West Elem.
- MiddleWashington Middle
- HighWashington High
- Listing OfficeRE/MAX Gold First
Information from Third Parties, Deemed Reliable but Not Verified.
Listings displaying the MARIS logo are courtesy of Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange.