136 Decker Rd, Labadie
Unique new construction! Perfect blend of low maintenance living with high quality finishes and beautiful features. The high ceilings, granite countertops, and 42 inch cabinets make the kitchen a welcome work space that is open to the living area drawing people together. Premium LP Smartside siding, abundant upgraded windows, and vinyl plank flooring for easy clean up. Main floor master or use as an office or flex room with a full bath. Upstairs has two generous sized bedrooms with lots of light, walk in closets and a shared full bath. Full basement that has a rough in for 3rd bath and ability to finish for more great space. Here you have your own yard and space, yet won't be tied down to endless hours of care and maintenance. Labadie has fabulous schools and amazing restaurants! Perfect for the commuter, the professional, the traveler, those just starting out, growing families, or even those ready to downsize into a more manageable home.
- MLS® #19007773
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,320
- Year Built2019
- Basement TypeLookout, Roughed-In Bath, Unfinished, 8 ft + pour
- FeaturesCovered Deck
- ParkingAdditional Parking, Off Street
- Lot DescriptionLevel Lot, Sidewalks
- WindowsLow-E, Some Insulated Wndws, Lever Style Door Handles
- ConstructionOther, Fiber Cement
- Date ListedFebruary 11th, 2019
- Days on Market216
- HOA Fees200
- HOA Fees Freq.Yearly
- Address136 Decker Rd
- AreaWashington School
- SubdivisionCottages at Labadie
- Zip Code63055
- InteriorOpen Floor Plan, Some Carpeting, Walk-In Closets
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Electric Cooktop, Microwave, Range/Oven-Electric, Range
- HeatingForced Air
- Has BasementYes
- BasementLookout, Roughed-In Bath, Unfinished, 8 ft + pour
- Stories2 Story
- ElementaryLabadie Elem.
- MiddleWashington Middle
- HighWashington High
- Listing OfficeRobeck Realty West
Information from Third Parties, Deemed Reliable but Not Verified.
Listings displaying the MARIS logo are courtesy of Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange.