738 Harvest Ln, Olivette
Another new custom home coming soon by Helmut Weber Construction Company in Ladue Schools. Construction is under way and estimated competion is June of 2020. Opportunity to customize this two-story, 5 BD, 4.5 baths, with approx. 4464 SF on three levels. Walking/bike path at the end of the street connects Dielman Rd to Stacy Park & Old Bonhomme School. Amenities include a center island granite kitchen, gas cooktop, wood floors, & walk-in pantry. The luxury master suite has a walk-in closet and a tiled master bath with glass door. There is an upstairs bonus room, oversized 2 car garage, high efficiency zoned HVAC, security system, a level wooded yard and wonderful finished lower level with rec room, 5th bedroom, and full bath. See recently built homes by this builder in neighborhood at 742 Harvest and 727 Harvest Lane . Convenient to highways, airport, and Clayton. Exterior photo is of 708 Harvest- a recently completed home by the builder on the street.
- MLS® #19008171
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage4,464
- Basement TypeConcrete,Bathroom in LL,Partially Finished,Concrete,Sleeping Area,Sump Pump
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached Garage,Garage Door Opener
- Lot DescriptionInfill Lot,Level Lot,Wooded
- ConstructionBrick Veneer,Fiber Cement
- Date ListedFebruary 12th, 2019
- Days on Market419
- Address738 Harvest Ln
- SubdivisionHarvest Acres
- CountySt Louis
- Zip Code63132
- Interior FeaturesBookcases,Coffered Ceiling(s),Open Floorplan,Carpets,Vaulted Ceiling,Walk-in Closet(s),Some Wood Floors
- AppliancesDishwasher,Disposal,Gas Cooktop,Microwave,Range
- HeatingForced Air 90+,Zoned
- CoolingOther,Electric,ENERGY STAR Qualified Equipment,Zoned
- Has BasementYes
- BasementConcrete,Bathroom in LL,Partially Finished,Concrete,Sleeping Area,Sump Pump
- # of Fireplaces1
- ElementaryOld Bonhomme Elem.
- MiddleLadue Middle
- HighLadue Horton Watkins High
- Listing OfficeColdwell Banker Realty - Gunda
Information from Third Parties, Deemed Reliable but Not Verified.
Listings displaying the MARIS logo are courtesy of Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange.