738 Harvest Ln, Olivette
Another new custom home coming soon by Helmut Weber Construction Company in Ladue Schools. Construction is under way and estimated completion is September of 2020. Two-story, 5 BD, 4.5 baths, with approx. 4464 SF on three levels. You will enjoy the walking/bike path at the end of the street that connects Dielman Rd/Harvest Lane to Stacy Park & Old Bonhomme School. Amenities include a center island granite kitchen, gas cooktop, wood floors, & walk-in pantry. The luxury master suite has a walk-in closet and a tiled master bath with glass door. There is an upstairs bonus room, oversized 2 car garage, high efficiency zoned HVAC, security system, a level wooded yard and wonderful finished lower level with rec room, 5th bedroom, and full bath. Can drive by recently built homes by this builder in neighborhood at 742 , 727,and 708 Harvest Lane. Convenient to highways, airport, and Clayton. Exterior photo is of 708 Harvest- a recently completed home by the builder on the street.
- MLS® #19008171
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage4,464
- Basement TypeConcrete,Bathroom in LL,Partially Finished,Concrete,Sleeping Area,Sump Pump
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached Garage,Garage Door Opener
- Lot DescriptionInfill Lot,Level Lot,Wooded
- ConstructionBrick Veneer,Fiber Cement
- Date ListedFebruary 12th, 2019
- Days on Market469
- Address738 Harvest Ln
- SubdivisionHarvest Acres
- CountySt Louis
- Zip Code63132
- Interior FeaturesBookcases,Coffered Ceiling(s),Open Floorplan,Carpets,Vaulted Ceiling,Walk-in Closet(s),Some Wood Floors
- AppliancesDishwasher,Disposal,Gas Cooktop,Microwave,Range
- HeatingForced Air 90+,Zoned
- CoolingOther,Electric,ENERGY STAR Qualified Equipment,Zoned
- Has BasementYes
- BasementConcrete,Bathroom in LL,Partially Finished,Concrete,Sleeping Area,Sump Pump
- # of Fireplaces1
- ElementaryOld Bonhomme Elem.
- MiddleLadue Middle
- HighLadue Horton Watkins High
- Listing OfficeColdwell Banker Realty - Gunda
Information from Third Parties, Deemed Reliable but Not Verified.
Listings displaying the MARIS logo are courtesy of Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange.