7901 Kingsbury, Clayton
Old Town Clayton townhome has optimal location & sophisticated décor. Ideal complex location provides for outdoor patio access & private garage access. Home is stylishly updated and complete with the perfect balance of formal & informal entertaining spaces. 1st floor has soaring ceilings and an open floor plan. Living Room has stunning fire place and adjoins the dining room complete with stylish glass shelving and built in cabinetry. Well appointed kitchen has granite, custom cabinetry, stainless appliances and adjoins the Hearth room. Hearth room flows perfectly to the expansive patio overlooking Taylor Park. 2nd floor features opulent master bedroom ensuite with his/her closets, oversized shower & soaking tub. Two additional bedrooms share a large hall bath. Laundry room is bright and located on the 2nd floor with hanging spaces & additional cabinetry. Lower level has Family Room with work desk and cabinetry. Walk to all your favorite Clayton restaurants, parks and shopping.
- MLS® #19008707
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage2,538
- Year Built1999
- Basement Type8 ft + pour, Bathroom in LL, Poured Concrete, Rec/Family Area
- AmenitiesExtra Storage
- FeaturesNear Public Trans, Patio, Private Laundry, Streetlights
- Parking Spaces2
- ParkingAdditional Parking, Attached Garage, Basement/Tuck-Under, Garage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- Lot DescriptionCorner Lot, Park View, Sidewalks, Streetlights, Park Adjacent
- Windows6 Panel Door(s)
- ConstructionBrick/Stone Msn Pred
- Date ListedFebruary 14th, 2019
- Days on Market18
- HOA Fees500
- HOA Fees Freq.Monthly
- Address7901 Kingsbury
- SubdivisionClayton Parke
- CountySt Louis
- Zip Code63105
- InteriorBuilt-In Bookcases, 9' Ceilings, Coffered Ceilings, Open Floor Plan, Some Carpeting, Some Window Treatmnt, Some Wood Floors
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Range/Oven-Gas, Refrigerator, Washer, Central Vacuum
- HeatingForced Air
- CoolingCeiling Fan, Central-Electric
- Has BasementYes
- Basement8 ft + pour, Bathroom in LL, Poured Concrete, Rec/Family Area
- # of Fireplaces3
- Stories2 Story
- ElementaryMeramec Elem.
- MiddleWydown Middle
- HighClayton High
- Listing OfficeJanet McAfee Inc.
Information from Third Parties, Deemed Reliable but Not Verified.
Listings displaying the MARIS logo are courtesy of Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange.