5959 Hunters Ford, Pacific
Welcome to 5959 Hunters Ford Rd. (CONSISTING OF TWO ADDRESSES 5959 HUNTERS FORD RD. WITH 13 ACRES AND 6021 HUNTERES FORD RD. WITH 28 ACRES) being sold as one property totaling 41 acres to enjoy hunting & fishing if you choose is now looking for a new owner. If you are looking for a unique 3 bedroom,2-1/2 bath 2700 sqft home, oversized garage with divided storage room and additional parking for guest. Located just minutes off highway 44 near Six Flags of St. Louis, in unincorporated St. Louis county near the city limits of Eureka in the Rockwood school district. A park like frontage combined with a nice pavilion in front of a beautiful lake area, a 1100 sqft out building sitting on 41 acres to enjoy. Some of the updates include refreshed paint throughout, new septic system in 2019, newer architect roof and the heat-pump system replaced in 2017. Complete with a one-year American Home Shield home warranty!
- MLS® #19009155
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,716
- Year Built1965
- Basement TypeFull,Sump Pump,Unfinished,Walk-Up Access
- AmenitiesWorkshop Area
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAccessible Parking,Additional Parking,Detached,Garage Door Opener,Oversized,Workshop in Garage
- Lot DescriptionBacks to Trees/Woods,Park View,Waterfront,Wooded
- Date ListedFebruary 27th, 2019
- Days on Market396
- HOA Fees Freq.None
- Address5959 Hunters Ford
- SubdivisionLouis Robert
- CountySt Louis
- Zip Code63069
- Interior FeaturesCarpets,Walk-in Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher,Electric Oven
- HeatingForced Air
- Has BasementYes
- BasementFull,Sump Pump,Unfinished,Walk-Up Access
- # of Fireplaces1
- DistrictRockwood R-VI
- ElementaryEureka Elem.
- MiddleLasalle Springs Middle
- HighEureka Sr. High
- Listing OfficeColdwell Banker Realty - Gunda
Information from Third Parties, Deemed Reliable but Not Verified.
Listings displaying the MARIS logo are courtesy of Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange.