12668 Bradford Woods Dr, Sunset Hills
This well built custom home with outstanding features becomes available for the next new buyer. Its seclusion and convenience is what also defines this home, situated on a 1.4 acre lot in Sunset Hills. The dramatic doorway leads you into an impressive staircase. The extensive millwork, 9' ceilings, and 20ft soaring stone fireplace is truly remarkable. The office has a wall of built-ins and offers wonderful privacy. The step-down living room into the formal dining room is open and has light filled space. The kitchen has NEW appliances including a Bosch built-in ref, NEW quartz counter tops, subtiles and tile flooring. Main floor laundry and an oversized three car garage is a nice feature. Main floor master suite as well as an upstairs master give the buyer flexible options for living arrangements with 3 additional bedrooms upstairs. This home boasts over 5,600 square feet of living space including the finished lower level and located in the top rated Lindbergh Schools.
- MLS® #19010439
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage4,229
- Year Built1982
- Basement TypeBathroom in LL, Fireplace in LL, Full, Walk-Out
- FeaturesBurglar Alarm-Owned, Patio, Screened Porch
- Parking Spaces3
- ParkingAttached Garage, Garage Door Opener, Off Street, Rear/Side Entry
- # of Garages3
- Lot DescriptionBacks to Trees/Woods, Cul-De-Sac
- Windows6 Panel Door(s), Bay/Bow Window, Some Storm Windows, Some Wood Windows
- ConstructionBrick Veneer Predom
- Date ListedFebruary 22nd, 2019
- Days on Market26
- HOA Fees300
- HOA Fees Freq.Yearly
- Address12668 Bradford Woods Dr
- SubdivisionBradford Woods
- CitySunset Hills
- CountySt Louis
- Zip Code63127
- InteriorBuilt-In Bookcases, 9' Ceilings, Open Floor Plan, Some Carpeting, Special Millwork, Walk-In Closets, Wetbar, Some Wood Floors
- AppliancesCentral Vacuum, Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Downdraft/Cooktop
- HeatingForced Air
- CoolingCentral-Electric, Zoned
- Has BasementYes
- BasementBathroom in LL, Fireplace in LL, Full, Walk-Out
- # of Fireplaces4
- FireplacesGas, Woodburning Fireplce
- Stories1.5 Story
- DistrictLindbergh Schools
- ElementaryCrestwood Elem.
- MiddleTruman Middle School
- HighLindbergh Sr. High
- Listing OfficeJanet McAfee Inc.
Information from Third Parties, Deemed Reliable but Not Verified.
Listings displaying the MARIS logo are courtesy of Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange.