12668 Bradford Woods Dr, Sunset Hills
Its seclusion and convenience is what defines this well built custom home, situated on a 1.4 acre lot in Sunset Hills. The dramatic doorway leads you into an impressive staircase. The extensive millwork, 9' ceilings, and 20 ft soaring stone fireplace is truly remarkable. The office has a wall of built-ins and offers wonderful privacy. The step-down living room into the formal dining room is open and has light filled space. The kitchen has NEW appliances including a Bosch built-in ref, NEW quartz counter tops, subtiles and tile flooring. Main floor laundry and an oversized three car garage is a nice feature. Main floor master suite as well as an upstairs master give the buyer flexible options for living arrangements with 3 additional bedrooms upstairs. This home boasts over 5,600 sqft of living space including the finished lower level w/ fireplace and located in the top rated Lindbergh Schools. Walking distance to Watson Trail Park!(3 Pools, golf, tennis and more amenities).
- MLS® #19010439
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage4,229
- Year Built1982
- StatusActive Under Contract
- Basement TypeBathroom in LL, Full, Fireplace in LL, Walk-Out
- FeaturesPatio, Burglar Alarm-Owned, Screened Porch
- Parking Spaces3
- ParkingAttached Garage, Off Street, Garage Door Opener, Rear/Side Entry
- # of Garages3
- Lot DescriptionBacks to Trees/Woods, Cul-De-Sac
- WindowsSome Wood Windows, Bay/Bow Window, 6 Panel Door(s), Some Storm Windows
- ConstructionBrick Veneer Predom
- Date ListedFebruary 22nd, 2019
- Days on Market92
- HOA Fees300
- HOA Fees Freq.Yearly
- Address12668 Bradford Woods Dr
- SubdivisionBradford Woods
- CitySunset Hills
- CountySt Louis
- Zip Code63127
- InteriorOpen Floor Plan, Some Carpeting, Walk-In Closets, Some Wood Floors, Built-In Bookcases, 9' Ceilings, Special Millwork, Wetbar
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Central Vacuum, Downdraft/Cooktop
- HeatingForced Air
- CoolingCentral-Electric, Zoned
- Has BasementYes
- BasementBathroom in LL, Full, Fireplace in LL, Walk-Out
- # of Fireplaces4
- FireplacesGas, Woodburning Fireplce
- Stories1.5 Story
- DistrictLindbergh Schools
- ElementaryCrestwood Elem.
- MiddleTruman Middle School
- HighLindbergh Sr. High
- Listing OfficeJanet McAfee Inc.
Information from Third Parties, Deemed Reliable but Not Verified.
Listings displaying the MARIS logo are courtesy of Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange.