16731 Baumann Lane, Warrenton
POSSIBILITIES ARE ENDLESS! Home, Home to live in while building, Man/Women cave, Hunting, or just getting a away from it all but not too far. This stick built home features 1 bedroom with a loft and a 3 Car Oversize Garage. It has as covered front porch and a covered back overhang to enjoy the backyard. It sits on 15 acres of the most beautiful land. Level lot for building, gentle slope to hunt, and a magnificent rock quarry with pond finishes off this quiet retreat. NEWER carpet, NEWLY painted throughout house and garage, and Newer HVAC. Minutes from Hwy 70 this a gem! Come see all the possibilities waiting for you here! Property line is second electrical pole to the right, post in ground front corner, to the road on the left and back into quarry in the water.
- MLS® #19014003
- Full Baths1
- Square Footage2,400
- Year Built2006
- StatusActive Under Contract
- Basement TypeRec/Family Area, Slab
- AmenitiesWorkshop/Hobby Area
- FeaturesCovered Porch
- Parking Spaces3
- ParkingAttached Garage, Garage Door Opener, Oversize, Workshp/Storage Area
- # of Garages3
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Lot DescriptionBacks to Trees/Woods, Suitable for Horses, Wooded, Level Lot, Pond/Lake, Waterfront Lot
- ConstructionFrame, Vinyl Siding
- Date ListedMarch 6th, 2019
- Days on Market78
- Address16731 Baumann Lane
- AreaWarrenton R-3
- Zip Code63383
- InteriorOpen Floor Plan, Some Carpeting
- AppliancesMicrowave, Range/Oven-Electric
- HeatingForced Air
- CoolingCeiling Fan, Central-Electric
- BasementRec/Family Area, Slab
- Stories1 Story
- DistrictWarren Co. R-III
- ElementaryRebecca Boone Elem.
- MiddleBlack Hawk Middle
- HighWarrenton High
- Listing OfficeCorporate Group, Inc.
Information from Third Parties, Deemed Reliable but Not Verified.
Listings displaying the MARIS logo are courtesy of Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange.