16731 Baumann Lane, Warrenton
POSSIBILITIES ARE ENDLESS! Home, Home to live in while building, Man/Women cave, Hunting, or just getting a away from it all but not too far. This stick built home features 1 bedroom with a loft and a 3 Car Oversize Garage. It has as covered front porch and a covered back overhang to enjoy the backyard. It sits on 15 acres of the most beautiful land. Level lot for building, gentle slope to hunt, and a magnificent rock quarry with pond finishes off this quiet retreat. NEWER carpet, NEWLY painted throughout house and garage, and Newer HVAC. Minutes from Hwy 70 this a gem! Come see all the possibilities waiting for you here!
- MLS® #19014003
- Full Baths1
- Square Footage2,400
- Year Built2006
- Basement TypeRec/Family Area, Slab
- AmenitiesWorkshop/Hobby Area
- FeaturesCovered Porch
- Parking Spaces3
- ParkingAttached Garage, Garage Door Opener, Oversize, Workshp/Storage Area
- # of Garages3
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Lot DescriptionBacks to Trees/Woods, Level Lot, Pond/Lake, Suitable for Horses, Wooded, Waterfront Lot
- ConstructionFrame, Vinyl Siding
- Date ListedMarch 6th, 2019
- Days on Market14
- Address16731 Baumann Lane
- AreaWarrenton R-3
- Zip Code63383
- InteriorOpen Floor Plan, Some Carpeting
- AppliancesMicrowave, Range/Oven-Electric
- HeatingForced Air
- CoolingCeiling Fan, Central-Electric
- BasementRec/Family Area, Slab
- Stories1 Story
- DistrictWarren Co. R-III
- ElementaryRebecca Boone Elem.
- MiddleBlack Hawk Middle
- HighWarrenton High
- Listing OfficeCorporate Group, Inc.
Information from Third Parties, Deemed Reliable but Not Verified.
Listings displaying the MARIS logo are courtesy of Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange.