1324 Conway Oaks Dr., Chesterfield
Back on Market thru no fault of seller. Walking into this charming stylish open floor ranch is a treat! The great room is a warm and a welcoming gathering spot. A light filled room with a soaring cathedral ceiling, and woodburning fireplace overlooks a backyard and common ground area lined with trees for a sense of privacy . For a cozier setting, there is an office/den just off the front entry. The gracious dining room features a cove ceiling, moldings and floor to ceiling windows. The eat-in kitchen and butler's pantry accommodates a center island, desk area, and enough space for a table and chairs. The glass door leads to a deck with stairs to the backyard. Generous ensuite master with bay window and walk-in closet. The piece de resistance is the walk out lower level kitchen, woodburning fireplace, rec room, and a 4th bedroom with full bath. Main floor laundry, 3 car garage. Truly special!
- MLS® #19017426
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage2,554
- Year Built1988
- Basement TypeBathroom in LL, Full, Partially Finished, Rec/Family Area, Sleeping Area, Walk-Out, Fireplace in LL, Sump Pit/Pump
- FeaturesDeck, Smoke Alarm/Detec, Burglar Alarm-Owned, Satellite Dish
- Parking Spaces3
- ParkingAttached Garage, Garage Door Opener, Rear/Side Entry
- # of Garages3
- Lot DescriptionSidewalks, Streetlights, Backs to Comm. Grnd, Backs to Trees/Woods
- WindowsSkylight(s), Some Insulated Wndws
- ConstructionFrame, Brick/Stone Msn Pred
- Date ListedMay 1st, 2019
- Days on Market43
- HOA Fees200
- HOA Fees Freq.Yearly
- Address1324 Conway Oaks Dr.
- AreaParkway Central
- SubdivisionConway Glen
- CountySt Louis
- Zip Code63017
- InteriorBuilt-In Bookcases, Some Carpeting, Some Window Treatmnt, Vaulted Ceiling, Walk-In Closets, Some Wood Floors, Special Millwork, Wetbar
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Gas Cooktop, Microwave, Range/Oven-Electric, Refrigerator, Downdraft/Cooktop
- HeatingForced Air
- CoolingCeiling Fan, Central-Electric
- Has BasementYes
- BasementBathroom in LL, Full, Partially Finished, Rec/Family Area, Sleeping Area, Walk-Out, Fireplace in LL, Sump Pit/Pump
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesWoodburning Fireplce
- Stories1 Story
- DistrictParkway C-2
- ElementaryShenandoah Valley Elem.
- MiddleCentral Middle
- HighParkway Central High
- Listing OfficeLaura McCarthy- Clayton
Information from Third Parties, Deemed Reliable but Not Verified.
Listings displaying the MARIS logo are courtesy of Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange.