29 Beacon Hill Ln., Creve Coeur
This luxurious home is located on a gorgeous one-acre lot.Situated on its own stone driveway, this home is known as a storybook castle! With amazing curb appeal, this Gold Certified "green" home has an added benefit of producing much of its own energy via solar power.This saves thousands of dollars per year.Known as a near-zero energy home, it features solar, geothermal heating & cooling, a tankless water heater, & many other features allowing it to have very small utility bills.Some high quality finishes of this home include: maple & cherrywood floors & cabinets, quartz countertops, & fixtures that conserve water & energy.This home boasts a gourmet kitchen with state-of-the-art appliances.Backing to Conway Park, it has its own private access to a lake, playground & tennis courts.The backyard has a large stone patio & a waterfall perfect for relaxing! Seller can explain green features. **Above ground sq. ft. is 3906 lower level is 700 sq. ft. Total living area: 4,609.
- MLS® #19018570
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,909
- Year Built2008
- Basement TypeBathroom in LL, Rec/Family Area, Sump Pit/Pump, Sleeping Area
- FeaturesCovered Porch, Patio, Smoke Alarm/Detec, Burglar Alarm-Owned, Screened Porch
- Parking Spaces2
- ParkingAttached Garage, Garage Door Opener, Rear/Side Entry
- # of Garages2
- Lot DescriptionBacks to Trees/Woods, Park Adjacent
- Windows6 Panel Door(s), Bay/Bow Window, Lever Style Door Handles, Skylight(s)
- ConstructionBrk/Stn Veneer Frnt
- Date ListedMarch 22nd, 2019
- Days on Market63
- HOA Fees100
- HOA Fees Freq.Yearly
- Address29 Beacon Hill Ln.
- AreaParkway North
- SubdivisionBeacon Hill
- CityCreve Coeur
- CountySt Louis
- Zip Code63141
- InteriorBuilt-In Bookcases, Open Floor Plan, Some Carpeting, Special Millwork, Some Window Treatmnt, Walk-In Closets, Some Wood Floors, 10 foot ceilings
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Range Hood, Range/Oven-Electric, Refrigerator, Stainless Steel Appliances, Wine Cooler
- CoolingCeiling Fan, Geothermal
- BasementBathroom in LL, Rec/Family Area, Sump Pit/Pump, Sleeping Area
- # of Fireplaces2
- Stories2 Story
- DistrictParkway C-2
- ElementaryBellerive Elem.
- MiddleNortheast Middle
- HighParkway North High
- Listing OfficeSchonbrun, REALTORS
Information from Third Parties, Deemed Reliable but Not Verified.
Listings displaying the MARIS logo are courtesy of Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange.