13556 Shawnee Valley, Marthasville
BOM @ NO FAULT OF SELLER (buyer couldn't sell their home) Enjoy the serenity of this quiet location near Marthasville. Mostly level 7.41 acres is perfect for family fun, gardening, pets or horses. Custom-built home with beautiful hardwood floors, offers many living options. The open floor plan includes the GR, Kit, DR and Breakfast Room. The GR offers built-in bookshelves, wall of windows, & beam ceilings. Enjoy sunsets from the many windows across the back of the home that overlooks the hillside. Pantry can be converted to MFL. LL just needs a few finishing touches to be complete. Plenty of storage throughout including many w/in closets, w/in attic from upstairs, and w/in pantry. In addition to the attached oversized garage, there is a detached oversized garage complete w/workbench and room to tandem park smaller cars or store all the recreational toys. Home has a lot of potential to make it your dream home, and this is a unique opportunity to have your own piece of paradise.
- MLS® #19018918
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Year Built1982
- Basement TypeConcrete,Bathroom in LL,Full,Partially Finished,Concrete,Rec/Family Area,Walk-Out Access
- AmenitiesWorkshop Area
- # of Garages4
- GaragesAdditional Parking,Attached Garage,Detached,Garage Door Opener,Oversized,Rear/Side Entry,Workshop in Garage
- Lot DescriptionBacks to Open Grnd,Backs to Trees/Woods,Suitable for Horses
- Date ListedMarch 25th, 2019
- Days on Market371
- Address13556 Shawnee Valley
- AreaWashington School
- Zip Code63357
- Interior FeaturesBookcases,Open Floorplan,Carpets,Special Millwork,Window Treatments,Walk-in Closet(s),Some Wood Floors
- AppliancesCentral Vacuum,Dishwasher,Disposal,Electric Cooktop,Microwave,Range
- HeatingBaseboard,Hot Water,Zoned
- Has BasementYes
- BasementConcrete,Bathroom in LL,Full,Partially Finished,Concrete,Rec/Family Area,Walk-Out Access
- # of Fireplaces1
- ElementaryMarthasville Elem.
- MiddleWashington Middle
- HighWashington High
- Listing OfficeBerkshire Hathaway Select
Information from Third Parties, Deemed Reliable but Not Verified.
Listings displaying the MARIS logo are courtesy of Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange.