745 Danimac, Gerald
Great Old Farm House on 43.5 acres in Franklin County! Good Location between Gerald and Rosebud just off County Line Rd. Property is about half open, lays nice with easement access. The solid old 2-story Farm house was built 1910 per tax records, still much original character to it. Seller has done updates but still needs rehabbing. Some updates seller has done in past 7 yrs include new water heater in 2018, 210 ft well, and an outside wood furnace. There is over 1975 sq ft of living space to work with. A couple of Outbuildings of low value, detached garage. Nice views to enjoy! Would make a great project. There is still some outside clean-up that seller is working on. Seller to do no repairs, selling "As Is"
- MLS® #19018964
- Full Baths1
- Square Footage1,815
- Year Built1910
- TypeAcreage & Farms
- Sub-TypeAcreage Rural, Farm-Livestock, Recreational
- StyleLog, Traditional
- Basement TypeCellar, Partial, Stone/Rock
- AmenitiesWorkshop/Hobby Area
- UtilitiesElectric, Sewer, Telephone
- FeaturesCovered Porch
- Parking Spaces1
- ParkingAdditional Parking, Workshp/Storage Area
- Lot DescriptionGently Rolling, Level Lot, Meadow, Pasture, Wooded
- ConstructionFrame, Log, Vinyl Siding
- Date ListedApril 2nd, 2019
- Days on Market142
- Address745 Danimac
- Zip Code63037
- Interior FeaturesEat-In Kitchen, Range/Oven, Some Walk-In Closets
- HeatingForced Air
- CoolingCeiling Fan
- Has BasementYes
- BasementCellar, Partial, Stone/Rock
- DistrictGasconade Co. R-II
- ElementaryGerald Elem.
- MiddleOwensville Middle
- HighOwensville High
- Listing OfficeKoehn, REALTORS
Information from Third Parties, Deemed Reliable but Not Verified.
Listings displaying the MARIS logo are courtesy of Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange.